Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,181  
I have a bunch of hf black oxide impact ones I used them extensively when I used to build semi custom truss framed floating docks. Drop one in the lake or river not a big deal,at that price, plus as mentioned they'd never break and being 6 point rarely stripped out nuts, bolts, or lags.

Last edited:
   / Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,182  
Busting out 'ol reliable once again. I have probably 1000 bags of concrete through this thing.

7N6NCDL.jpg

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,183  
Busting out 'ol reliable once again. I have probably 1000 bags of concrete through this thing.

7N6NCDL.jpg
For the price you can get them for it has paid for itself many times over in my case I added a few grease fittings as my buddy said I have a problem have a problem with wanting to grease stuff 😂.

Attachments

• KIMG1294.JPG
    KIMG1294.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 85
  • KIMG1293.JPG
    KIMG1293.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 81
  • KIMG1292.JPG
    KIMG1292.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 80
   / Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,184  
   / Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,185  
I believe they had a set where four of the pliars were bigger than that those may be to small imo, anyways a few more 4 letter words, flying lost rings into uncharted depths of your garage, and busted knuckles that 200 bucks will be worth it 😂 in my experience.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,186  
I have the Astro Pneumatic Tools brand snap ring pliers and they look identical to yours.
I don't see any Astro snap ring pliers that look just like the Knipex ones. They have a 10 piece set that looks kinda cheap and 2 four piece sets that look strong but not quite the same aside from the red grips. I do have some Astro tools that are holding up well.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,187  
I believe they had a set where four of the pliars were bigger than that those may be to small imo, anyways a few more 4 letter words, flying lost rings into uncharted depths of your garage, and busted knuckles that 200 bucks will be worth it 😂 in my experience.
LOL, may be but I just don't use them that often.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,188  
I have the same cement mixer that I bought used. Mixed 2 pallets of concrete with it in a weekend. It needed some tightening here and there but did the job and still works. I got my money out of it already. Was a sore puppy for a few days though.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,189  
LOL, may be but I just don't use them that often.
80 bucks for four good ones none have 45s though apparently you can visit the knipex store or jb tools. Unsure what icons are going for and unlike my knipex, can't speak from experience on how good they are.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221109-160644.png
    Screenshot_20221109-160644.png
    934.2 KB · Views: 74
   / Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,190  
My beloved HF air gauge combo quit on me this morning. Had to go to Lowes. Found a similar Kobalt one there.