Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,521  
I have the Bauer heat gun and love that thing
+1 on that. Was in the middle of a project last summer stripping about 37 layers of old paint and my 50 year old Ungar's heating element failed. Bought this as a replacement, and was impressed. Much quieter and more heat levels.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,522  
+1 on that. Was in the middle of a project last summer stripping about 37 layers of old paint and my 50 year old Ungar's heating element failed. Bought this as a replacement, and was impressed. Much quieter and more heat levels.
My heat gun died in the middle of cutting a rear window out of a truck cab. I was heating the urethane adhesive so it was soft enough to cut with a window cutting tool (which was also from harbor freight) that thing worked great too.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,524  
Don't know why it's called a pickle fork.
fork-b.jpgfork-a.jpg

Bruce

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,525  
figured you could sharpen it and cut asparagus with it...

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,526  
I bought the Bauer heat gun and have been using it for a couple years now no issues.
I also have several females in the house with lots of hair so I bought the Bauer electric drain snake gun that looks like something from a sci fi movie and works like a freaking champ and the best drain snake for household problems I’ve ever used….I have a video of my 7 year old adopted Son using it for the bathroom sink drain with a giant smile on his face….lol.
I use that gun about once every two months and it always finds the clog…..longest obstruction found was about 15’ in the pipe.

I also have the Bauer automotive 6” polisher and pads.
This toll in conjunction with Griots garage polishes really is a game changer for keeping your vehicles looking new.
I have a 2008 Honda odyssey that looks brand new because of this stuff…I get compliments all the time on its shine and condition.
I use it on my old Plymouth Barracuda to keep the hemi orange paint poppin like it should.
I need to use it on my tractor next.

I’m looking at their hand pump oil evaluator units as my old one of 25 years finally imploded on me.
Was intending to buy one today but they only had the shop air powered ones.
I need the hand pump one for remote mobile service.
I also got their large go jack to help lift filled tractor wheels back onto the hub….haven’t used it yet but plan on it wen I get
My wheel spacers.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,527  
I also got their large go jack to help lift filled tractor wheels back onto the hub….haven’t used it yet but plan on it when I get my wheel spacers.

The HF 1-ton shop crane is great for this, too.

20190326_174107r-jpg.602941

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,528  
The HF 1-ton shop crane is great for this, too.

20190326_174107r-jpg.602941
Awesome!
Yeah I mentioned doing this in another post as well…great minds think alike.
I got the go jack as it would be easier to lug around than my engine hoist that is buried in my garage around back plus I’m going to buy three more of the go jacks as money allows so I can move cars around my shop as well as the tractor if need be.
I like your set up though and I’m sure it’s even more precise than the go jack.
If I was going to use the engine hoist I’d have to use a large strap around the tread as my rim is one piece solid with no gaps for a chain.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,529  
We got the Bauer 4 in x 36in belt with 6 in disc sander back in the spring. Works great and super useful de-burring metal and other sanding duties.

I'm not sure why you would need to tilt the belt section though.

Last edited:
   / Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,530  
We got the Bauer 4 in x 36in belt with 6 in disc sander back in the spring. Works great and super useful de-burring metal and other sanding duties.

I'm not sure why you would need to tilt the belt section though.
I tilt my 36" belt sander and clamp a vertical guide jig to the circular sander table to grind my mower blades. It works really well.