Harv's Holiday Greeting

/ Harv's Holiday Greeting #1  

TWINKLE_TOES

Veteran Member
Harv\'s Holiday Greeting

I dug this from the archives for those who may not have seen it. It's a TBN Christmas Classic, courtesy of Harv two years ago
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.tractorbynet.com/cgi-bin/compact/showthreaded.pl?Cat=&Board=off&Number=87388&page=&view=&sb=&o=&vc=1#Post87388>Harv's Holiday Greeting</A>

/ Harv's Holiday Greeting #2  
Re: Harv\'s Holiday Greeting

Yep, definitely a classic. As many times as I've seen it, I still enjoy it every time.

/ Harv's Holiday Greeting #4  

From our ages to the young,one can't help but not enjoy Harv's special message.

Kinda to bad there wasn't a way TBN couldn't continue to show Harv's greeting 7/24 on the home page this time of year.

/ Harv's Holiday Greeting #5  

Ya, that was a nice peice of work. What do you say Harv, Part two?/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Harv's Holiday Greeting #6  

Definitely a TBN "best of". I'd love to see Harv try to outdo himself (hint, hint) /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Harv's Holiday Greeting #7  

That was great ... I have sent it to many of my friends ... and ... to all ... MERRY CHRISTMAS ....
Leo

/ Harv's Holiday Greeting #8  

Thanks, fellers.
crazy.gif

Each year I keep thinking I'll be able to put together a sequel, but spare time has been in short supply. Lot of folks probably don't even know the featured character in that little production, or even what that giant cup is all about. Definitely getting a little dated.

Merry Christmas to you all.
smile.gif

/ Harv's Holiday Greeting

Harv,

I started feeling a little guilty when the requests for "more" came rolling in. I have no comprehension of the effort involved, I suspect it was considerable. I don't think you need to fully understand the stories behind the pictures to appreciate the art. I have no idea why Mona Lisa was smiling either.

BTW, I will overcome my guilt by next Christmas and repost if no one beats me to it/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Thanks Harv and happy holidays to you and your family.

/ Harv's Holiday Greeting #10  

<font color=blue>Lot of folks probably don't even know the featured character in that little production, or even what that giant cup is all about.</font color=blue>

I do/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif in spite of my old fading memory./w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif And your talent never ceases to amaze me.