Has anybody tried the Hi Point handguns?

/ Has anybody tried the Hi Point handguns? #161  
9mm comp. extended mag, compensator, pressure laser. image-3315082657.jpg image-3095870590.jpg

.40 carbine

image-2649978977.png

/ Has anybody tried the Hi Point handguns? #162  
So, for carbine, I assume .40 cal would be the best choice unless your looking sub sonic, right?

/ Has anybody tried the Hi Point handguns? #163  
Kenmac, I'm getting them all !!!

Just gotta hide Em from my wife.

LOL,, Don't blame you.. I just bought another AR

/ Has anybody tried the Hi Point handguns? #164  
Any body that hasent seen it look up the Iraqiveteran video on youtube. Its a series of videos someting like "hi point torture test" its pretty amazing what they do to that gun to make it unsevicable, and pretty amazing what it actually endures!! Like a fully compressed black power loaded case with a barrel obstruction ( a bold beat down the barrel with a hammer). I think what actually buldged the barrel was putting it in a c clamp or was that what blew it up? I know they clamped the slide, but it still fired and just buldged the barrel. They cut the back of the little thing in the back off to take the slide off and do some grinding and put it back to geather and it still fired, not accurate but fired!!

/ Has anybody tried the Hi Point handguns? #165  
Y'all have convinced me. I'm gonna get me a Hi-Point. If my wife can pick it up I'll get a 45. If she can't pick it up then I'll get the 9mm. If I loose it in the field,...then I'm out a couple hundred at the most. Since I am a notorious tightwad (just ask my wife and daughters) I would probably sit down and cry but not as long as I would if I lost a Glock. While I'm at it I may pick up a Carbine in the same caliber. Then I'm going to watch the Rural King ads and when the Rock Island 38 Special revolvers with a 4" barrel go on sale again for $199.99 I'm buying one of them. They will serve the purpose I intend them for. And I will get all three for less than a Glock. Not that I have anything against Glocks. Now I know a Smith & Wesson will last longer, I have one of those. And a Ruger is prettier, got a couple of those too. But I want a cheap, simple, reliable (goes bang every time), tool for an intended purpose. I will not be carrying them into a combat situation!

Also, in my nearly 62 years I have noticed that people who buy something or own something and continuously brag about how much they spent on said item are spending money to impress.

Such people do not impress me.

Most of my friends will brag about how little they spent on something. I guess we tightwads tend to gather together in a group.

If I spend my money on something I want it to function as intended. Looking pretty or being an impressive and expensive brand name are way down the list in my requirements. The exceptions to this are brand names that have a great, fantastic, unbelievable reputation for reliability and value for the money spent.

Anyway, talking too much again.

Good day.

RSKY
The ruger LCP i have seen on sale for $199 now. A much more quality gun at the same price. as that revolver your talking.

/ Has anybody tried the Hi Point handguns? #166  
I have a LCP and another Ruger. Also a S&W revolver. What I want is something cheap to carry out where it may be lost. Also want ability to shoot the CCI shot shells. A 4" barrel revolver would be perfect. Doesn't have to be super accurate. Just something that will go bang. Will use my others for carry or whatever.