Has anyone been checking out the TC29DA?

/ Has anyone been checking out the TC29DA? #1  

flemdog

Tractor
JD 4310
Just curious. Wondering if anyone has any information on the new TC29DA. I was looking at the TC29D and 7308 loader to purchase but the other day I was reading the forum and saw they are coming out with the DA and the LA14 loader. I wondered if anybody knows about the changes of the tractor and the differences of the loader. Also, I am sure there is a price increase. I wonder how much? Any information on this particle model would be greatly appreciated. Leaning on purchasing blue. Thanks so much on any input.

/ Has anyone been checking out the TC29DA? #2  
There is a real good thread about the new Class II Boomers. Click here for the link. There is info and pictures. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif But there is still no price listing. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ Has anyone been checking out the TC29DA? #3  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Also, I am sure there is a price increase. )</font>

I think you are right. There will certainly be a price increase and the dealers won't be inclined to give many discounts on the first tractors. What you have going for you is competition. The orange guys and green guys will keep New Holland from pricing them too high. I think the 29DA will be very popular. NH should do very well with it. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif