Has anyone bought Kubota's extended warranty

/ Has anyone bought Kubota's extended warranty #1  

PhysAssist

Elite Member
Upstate NY- see the BIG lake- look just below it..
Tractor
Kubota B2320
Hi all,

We bought our Kubota B2320, with loader and 60" MMM in June 2011, and now we're getting notices that our warranty is expiring. These notices also extoll the benefits of purchasing an extension of the factory warranty.

Has anyone done so, and, if so, what has your experience been with it? .

We have usually followed the advice of Consumer Reports regarding extended warranties, but with the heavy use we can put on our tractors possibly providing increased opportunities to "develop/discover" a manufacturing defect, we are not as comfortable with it here.

Thanks for any feedback you can lend!
Thomas

/ Has anyone bought Kubota's extended warranty #2  
Hi all,

We bought our Kubota B2320, with loader and 60" MMM in June 2011, and now we're getting notices that our warranty is expiring. These notices also extoll the benefits of purchasing an extension of the factory warranty.

Has anyone done so, and, if so, what has your experience been with it? .

We have usually followed the advice of Consumer Reports regarding extended warranties, but with the heavy use we can put on our tractors possibly providing increased opportunities to "develop/discover" a manufacturing defect, we are not as comfortable with it here.

Thanks for any feedback you can lend!
Thomas

Just sent the paper work in. B3200, Fel, and BH76 all for less than $300 per year.

/ Has anyone bought Kubota's extended warranty #3  
I wouldn't bother. I'm on my second Kubota and never done more than basic maintenance.

/ Has anyone bought Kubota's extended warranty #4  
Just sent the paper work in. B3200, Fel, and BH76 all for less than $300 per year.

That's not bad. Kubota wanted $650.00 a year to extend the warranty on my B7800. And I don't have a backhoe.

/ Has anyone bought Kubota's extended warranty #5  
I've bought 15 Kubotas and never gave it serious consideration. If you have the KTAC insurance it probably provides better coverage and can be bought on used machines, I think. I've only gotten the KTAC insurance on a couple of machines that will be taken off of my property.

/ Has anyone bought Kubota's extended warranty
I've bought 15 Kubotas and never gave it serious consideration. If you have the KTAC insurance it probably provides better coverage and can be bought on used machines, I think. I've only gotten the KTAC insurance on a couple of machines that will be taken off of my property.

Thanks all for the responses thus far, we have the KTAC, and will probably extend that to protect against random attacks of stupidity, but we aren't as sure about the warranty.

Thomas

Thomas

/ Has anyone bought Kubota's extended warranty #7  
I also got a notice advising me of the extended warranty issue. My tractor warranty will expire 6-30 this year. I called my dealer, and he stated, that unless I used it for commercial work, there was really no need for the extended warranty.

/ Has anyone bought Kubota's extended warranty #8  
I did, and didn't have any issues until about a month after the extended warranty expired. Kubota fixed it anyway.
rScotty