has anyone ever been given acct number to order online?

/ has anyone ever been given acct number to order online? #1  

Dmacleo

Veteran Member
Tractor
2010 MF GC2400 Owner, 2012 MF1532 User
as you all prob know the parts website says call dealer to get acct number top order online.

Capture.JPG

thing is they mean for the dealer to give you their acct # and login info.
have not found a dealer willing to do so, I don't blame them.
so why is this still a thing on website?
has anyone here ever been given the info so you can order online?

/ has anyone ever been given acct number to order online? #2  
No I have not been able to get the information from MF dealer.

But what I usually do is email my MF dealership's parts department a list of the MF part number/s I want and ask for an items price list before I place the order with them.

Then all I have to do is email again and place the order as they already have my information saved including my credit card info.

This has worked out faster and better for me, as before I use to just call and go through the list.

KC

/ has anyone ever been given acct number to order online? #3  
I read that to mean the Dealer gives you your account # with them? Not their account # with AGCO. Then when you try to place an order the account number would tell them you are an active customer with a dealer in their network?

/ has anyone ever been given acct number to order online?
I read that to mean the Dealer gives you your account # with them? Not their account # with AGCO. Then when you try to place an order the account number would tell them you are an active customer with a dealer in their network?

called agco cust service and they verified what the dealer told me. that page reqs the DEALER info. you don't get your own acct number, etc.

But what I usually do is email my MF dealership's parts department a list of the MF part number/s I want and ask for an items price list before I place the order with them.
yeah I may setup something like that with them since I handle other peoples massey servicing. our company new 1723 under warranty of course but neighbor has a 30hp think it 1535 model can't remember right now.

but that page is not only misleading its caused, per the rep I spoke to, a bunch of confusion/strife.
so I was just interested if anyone has a dealer that did this for them.

/ has anyone ever been given acct number to order online? #5  
Bummer.

I use CNH or Kubota parts, both very easy to use.

/ has anyone ever been given acct number to order online?
yeah seems messed up wish they would correct that