Have proof of Chinese made Deere's

/ Have proof of Chinese made Deere's #1  

grsthegreat

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kioti DK45SE hst cab
ok...just kidding. but its made in china and its painted in john deere colors..... watta you think

sorry.. i couldn't resist

Attachments

• DSC_0149.JPG
    DSC_0149.JPG
    861.3 KB · Views: 366
  • DSC_0157.JPG
    DSC_0157.JPG
    862.3 KB · Views: 271
   / Have proof of Chinese made Deere's #4  
It's very hard to find anything that isn't made overseas anymore. We've become consumers and not manufacturers here in the US. Eventually no one here in the US will be able to buy anything made overseas as we will all be without jobs.. :confused2:

Sad but true.. :confused:

/ Have proof of Chinese made Deere's #5  
It's very hard to find anything that isn't made overseas anymore. We've become consumers and not manufacturers here in the US. Eventually no one here in the US will be able to buy anything made overseas as we will all be without jobs.. :confused2:

Sad but true.. :confused:

Yep, our greedy International "CORP Citizens" (what a crap filled name the news media uses), did not care that the middle class's buying habits in the US was the base fuel of our economy. As long as we have a large middle class that buys more than we save, we are fine, but once we start saving more than we buy, and the numbers of people in the Middle class goes down (like for the past 5 years), then the Economy is much more vulnerable to the typical ups and downs of any country's economy. So they sent all those jobs overseas, under the guise of remaining competitive, even though we are the biggest market and were buying all their products, and now we have so few people buying and spending money in our economy that it cannot handle any ups and downs without almost devastating effects.

Buy who knows once gas hits 5 - 6 bucks a gallon and the cost of fuel for the corps gets so high that importing it and other supplies gets so high that they start turning to US businesses for their supplies, everything will get better - and we will all be driving miniature cars:mad: getting 70 miles per gallon!:thumbsup:

/ Have proof of Chinese made Deere's #6  
Nice windmill. How come you don't have it hooked to a generator?

I may not have a car that gets 70 mpg; but I've usually bought a commuting vehicle at the low end of the price and size range; and the top mileage of a pure gasoline compact car has been pretty consistently 30 to 35 mpg. Subcompacts can get a bit more, sub-subcompacts a smidgen more than that.

The problem with the really small cars is wind resistance. You can reduce the resistance, but then comfort and visibility to other drivers is lost. And getting accidentally blown off the road, or run over by a semi is a lot worse than not getting 50+ mpg!

I've had enough economics to know that the margins of income lost from the middle class are pretty equal to the amounts padding the rich and ultra rich. As much as politicians and the rich themselves say that giving up all their wealth wouldn't make everyone else wealth; they're wrong. Scaling them back would restore discretionary spending to most of the upper lower class, restoring them to lower middle class status and greatly increasing the spending done by them.

Sadly, history is full of miserable examples about the corrections for that problem. Because the wealthy are usually too greedy and self-centered to make the change themselves, it usually requires violent revolutions to redistribute wealth. At least for a generation afterward, everyone suffers.

/ Have proof of Chinese made Deere's #7  
Yep, padding the rich, only makes most of them them save more LOL! And the ones who spend, cannot possible make up for the millions who have stopped or decreased their spending habits severely.

now back to those cars, yes size and wind resistance concerns are huge. As long as we have larger vehicles and trucks on the road, the little cars are a huge safety risk, mainly due to the driving skills being so low in the small car drivers.

Last edited:
   / Have proof of Chinese made Deere's #8  
I would join the ranks of freighthaulers that drive smaller trucks, but realistically I already do. My truck is one of the smaller on the road, and lately I haul 40 foot containers with less tthan15K in them. Has no effect on smaller cars, as they still hate trucks, just by the general size of them. To scale them back to a size that would make car drivers comfortable, would mean there would have to be about four times as many trucks on the road which couldn't be good.
I know there are a lot of bad truck drivers (and I might be one) but there are many more bad 2 and 4 wheeler drivers, but the scary ones are the ones that think they can drive fine but have no idea what it takes to operate near or around large trucks. I could go on and on but I think I might start a war much less divert this posting
David from jax

/ Have proof of Chinese made Deere's #9  
I would agree that a subset of drivers of both groups of vehicles, but I would have to say based on what I have seen, the small car drivers are a bit more daring - seeing some people in Mazda Miata driving in a large truck's blindspots is pretty scary to me.

/ Have proof of Chinese made Deere's #10  
OK back to the overseas manufacturing thread, yep, it is tough to find products made exclusively in the USA. All the cheap tools, some of the more expensive ones too.