Have run into a health issue - need prayers

/ Have run into a health issue - need prayers #41  
Add one more keeping you in thought and prayer. As others have said, keep smiling, even when it is hard to do. Keep us posted, and let us know if your Texas friends can do anything to help.

/ Have run into a health issue - need prayers #42  
PSALMS 50: 15 (KJV Bible)

Praying for You .

Boone

/ Have run into a health issue - need prayers #43  
Alan, prayer has gone up for you.

Ralph

/ Have run into a health issue - need prayers #44  
Best of wishes Alan and completely agree on the advisability of a scan if possible, I likely wouldn't be here if not for one several months ago. Oftentimes, by the time you have symptoms, it's too late. Keep us posted on your progress.

/ Have run into a health issue - need prayers #45  
Brings a point to what should be included in normal physicals. May you sustain positive outlooks so you can be rid of this alien body once and for all. Mace is a big help here. He went through it all and still we get to see his googly eyes.

/ Have run into a health issue - need prayers #46  
I hadn't thought about a sonogram for that purpose. My doctor wanted me to have an abdominal sonogram to make sure there were no aneurisms. At least that's all he mentioned, so I had that in February of last year. And they found nothing.

/ Have run into a health issue - need prayers #47  
bird; A friend has the aneurism check yearly, since she's had one of those already. They inject dye and take x-ray films with her.

Yep, sonograms show more than many diagnostic tools, without the radiation.

/ Have run into a health issue - need prayers #48  
I hadn't thought about a sonogram for that purpose. My doctor wanted me to have an abdominal sonogram to make sure there were no aneurysms. At least that's all he mentioned, so I had that in February of last year. And they found nothing.

My 85 year old neighbor had one and it revealed a huge aneurysm... they were lucky to have caught it and even more because what would have been a long surgery and hospital stay was done in one day because all went well.

/ Have run into a health issue - need prayers #49  
Good luck Alan. You can get by with only one kidney. My BIL's mother gave one of hers to a stranger so her other son got one in return from a different stranger. They called it the Circle of Life, or something like that. You are in our prayers.

Larro

/ Have run into a health issue - need prayers
Don't worry. I had to have a radical nephrectomy done just over 4 years ago and it turned out just fine as I'm sure yours will too.

As a side note, I found out just 2 days before I retired that I had kidney cancer! How's that for timing? :D

Not good that you had to do this, but good that you are 4 years out. I am trying to concentrate on the good cases. I appreciate the encouragement. I am a few years from retirement, I hope all I have to worry about is having enough money to retire.