Have trailer prices started to drop in your area?

/ Have trailer prices started to drop in your area? #11  
Yesterday I went and picked up some touch up paint for the trailer I bought a couple months ago and the dealer told me they are down a little on prices due to seeing lower steel prices but lumber hasn't come down any for them.

/ Have trailer prices started to drop in your area?
I think it's now or or never on this one... 88 years old and sold the place moving into town and wrapping things up.

Maybe buy and resell?

At least trailers in my state have 5 year tag for $18... only break we get
BUY BUY BUY

/ Have trailer prices started to drop in your area? #14  
In my area (eastern Netherlands) i have no idea... my trailer is 1991 vintage, modified and regalvanised in 2015 and parked dry. I will not be in the market for another trailer until i retire. Or actually: I might need a new plywood floor with aluminium diamond plate cover when i retire, but it will outlast me...

/ Have trailer prices started to drop in your area? #15  
Don't ever use plywood for trailer floors, always milled planks and usually Apatong planks.

/ Have trailer prices started to drop in your area? #16  
Don't ever use plywood for trailer floors, always milled planks and usually Apatong planks.
Phenol coated concrete form plywood lasts longer than pine planks, and tropical hardwood planks are just too heavy.

By covering them with aluminium diamond plate, i dont damage the phenol coating so they last 30 years

/ Have trailer prices started to drop in your area? #17  
My closed trailers plywood and open diamond plate except for the PJ is wood..

/ Have trailer prices started to drop in your area? #18  
BUY BUY BUY
Picked up trailer this morning... cash in hand and told my money is no good.

Deck measures 82" x 15' clear with pull out ramps and electric brakes both axles.

I had it confused with a deck over he also had at one time.

It was down in the corral and a little steep coming out but no problem for the Samurai in 4wd.

Towed like it was not even there but just back roads to home and kept it in low range with hubs disengaged for power band.

Not sure what my endgame is but glad to have it...

Attachments

• IMG_20220805_100811498_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220805_100811498_HDR.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 136
Last edited:
   / Have trailer prices started to drop in your area? #19  
NONO I can't believe it. In 2017 I bought a Doolittle EZLoader tilt bed. 20' split 4/16, 14K - Paid $5300 for it. After reading the post, I thought I would check the cost today. I can't even believe it. It now cost $10, 595.00 off the yard. Says the MSRP now is $12, 095. I think the MSRP when I bought it was around $6000. In five years, the price has doubled and HAS NOT gone down. That is terrible.

and we have permanent lifetime tags also. I love that. Missouri

Last edited:
   / Have trailer prices started to drop in your area? #20  
I have been looking for a 20-22 ft car hauler trailer. Just saw a trailer posted for $2500 and I sent a message, for more details. I think it is probably only a 16 footer though. I hope to have a look at it today.