HEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/ HEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #31  
Hey, you got it! Great pictures, thanks for posting. You have some pretty equipment there, nice to see it still gets used /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ HEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #33  
Indy,
Good job with the pics. Nice, clean 2440 and plow, you sure you used it? /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif Until you showed us the big dog, I was wondering about you using two-row equipment on 1400 acres. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
That's also a cool SP baler. I've never seen one.

/ HEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Indy,
Good job with the pics. Nice, clean 2440 and plow, you sure you used it? /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif Until you showed us the big dog, I was wondering about you using two-row equipment on 1400 acres. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
That's also a cool SP baler. I've never seen one.
)</font>

We use the 2-row stuff on our garden crops. I also build them to sell. There's a big demand for small equipment. There's little 2-row equipment made anymore. I've assembled and sold 14 of those 2 row planters in the past 6 months. There's been 5 of the 2-row cultivators to go out the driveway so far.

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Not the clearest pictures, but I'll work on that next.

Here's one of the 2-row cultivators I make from parts off of 8-row units. )</font>

Here's the 8-row cultivator that I start with, to build the 2-row version. They're a dime a dozen these days. I sell each 2-row model for MORE than I paid for the 8-row model. CHA-CHING!!!!!

/ HEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #36  
Whoa, great looking pictures there IndyDirtFarmer.

See guys it was worth the patience for the pictures after all, wasn't it?

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( </font><font color="blueclass=small">( Not the clearest pictures, but I'll work on that next.

Here's one of the 2-row cultivators I make from parts off of 8-row units. )</font>

Here's the 8-row cultivator that I start with, to build the 2-row version. They're a dime a dozen these days. I sell each 2-row model for MORE than I paid for the 8-row model. CHA-CHING!!!!! )</font>

Try Try again..........

Attachments

• 634478-8row1.JPG
    634478-8row1.JPG
    73.6 KB · Views: 195
   / HEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #38  
<font color="blue"> Here's the 8-row cultivator that I start with, to build the 2-row version. They're a dime a dozen these days. I sell each 2-row model for MORE than I paid for the 8-row model. CHA-CHING!!!!! )
</font>

Man are you bold tipping your cards to these guys Indy. There's more than a few enterprising folks here at TBN that will soon start scooping up all those 8 row units for themselves and cutting them down for re-sale on eBay. Cornfoundit!! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( <font color="blue"> Here's the 8-row cultivator that I start with, to build the 2-row version. They're a dime a dozen these days. I sell each 2-row model for MORE than I paid for the 8-row model. CHA-CHING!!!!! )
</font>

Man are you bold tipping your cards to these guys Indy. There's more than a few enterprising folks here at TBN that will soon start scooping up all those 8 row units for themselves and cutting them down for re-sale on eBay. Cornfoundit!! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif )</font>

More power to 'em!

I've got a good local market, and will take what I can get, then go in another direction.

Already working on my next "product"....

/ HEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #40  
Hey Indy
Yep its a good time of the year dirt to turn grass too cut. Only difference is us North Carolina boys say Yeeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!