Hello and thank you in advance!

/ Hello and thank you in advance! #1  

killingitcountry

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota BX25D
Hi everyone! Took me a minute to find the "New Member Introductions" page so this isn't my first post haha (but close enough). I live on roughly 50 acres of land which I will never farm. The fastest way to describe it would be "wet forest". I have some nice land but there are definitely some wet spots. I want to get a road into the back 40 asap so I can start making some meaningful changes back there (hiking/snow shoeing/cross country skiing/atv trails, small target practice range, saw mill, managed woodlot etc). I've joined a few forums to leverage the wealth of knowledge online and hopefully, as I pick away at these jobs, can save some time and money by asking questions. I'm going to bring home a new Kubota excavator in a few months (I started a thread over there in the excavator section) to help with the road. I have never owned one and I have no idea what I'm doing (except for running the hoe on my Kubota BX25D). Anyways, I'm sure I'll have lots of questions and I am eager to learn! Thank you in advance!

/ Hello and thank you in advance! #2  
G'day Mate and welcome to TBN from Downunder.

Enjoy the site... from wherever in the world you are.

/ Hello and thank you in advance! #3  
:welcome: to TBN...enjoy.

/ Hello and thank you in advance! #4  
Welcome to TBN !

/ Hello and thank you in advance! #6  
Welcome to the forum! It looks like you've already found your way to the good parts :laughing:

/ Hello and thank you in advance! #7  
Welcome to TBN! You must have a beautiful place!