Hello from Scotland

/ Hello from Scotland #1  

chrismac

Silver Member
Tractor
Iseki TX2160F
Hi all, I have just joined after buying a Iseki 2160 with back hoe and front loader which came with a second tractor for spare parts, I have lots of nights of hard work infront of me as everything is in a sorry state, its been lying for many years out in the elements which has not been kind to it.

I was hoping to find a service manual, I have the spare parts list.

No doubt I will be asking some questions in the near future once I get round to making a start.

thanks Chris

/ Hello from Scotland #2  
Welcome to TBN from Virginia. Sounds like you have a lot of fun in front of you. Ed

/ Hello from Scotland #3  
Hi Chris, Welcome to the forum. I feel a sort of kinship with the Scottish people. My father's side of the family immigrated to what would become the United States way back in the late 1600's. Good luck with that Iseki!

Kevin

/ Hello from Scotland #5  
Welcome, Good to have you here!
Nothing like a tractor!

/ Hello from Scotland #7  
:welcome: to TBN Chris...enjoy.

/ Hello from Scotland #8  
Hi Chris,
Welcome to the forum, and congrats on your Iseki!

:welcome:

/ Hello from Scotland #9  
Hey Chris and welcome to the site. You will no doubt find a great deal of info and advice here.:thumbsup:
My daughter spent a semester studying abroad at the University of Glasgow a couple years ago and loved it there. Me? I got a t-shirt!! :rolleyes:

/ Hello from Scotland #10  
Hey Chris and welcome to the site. You will no doubt find a great deal of info and advice here.:thumbsup:
My daughter spent a semester studying abroad at the University of Glasgow a couple years ago and loved it there. Me? I got a t-shirt!! :rolleyes:

Chris,

Welcome to the forum from the Pacific Northwest! Similar to what Deerslayer was saying, my daughter studied at the Uni of Edinburgh a couple of years back. I didn't get the tee shirt, but I did get the bill.... It was a fun father/daughter bonding time traveling with her to the UK to get her settled in. We spent the better part of one day wandering through a crafts market (scotch eggs with haggis!) and then through the arboretum, concluding with a lovely pub dinner and a few scotch samplings.

Welcome!