DanielAlexander

Bronze Member
Tractor
GC2310 TLB
Looking for 8.5/8-22 farm lug

/ Help finding old Kubota tires #2  
   / Help finding old Kubota tires #3  
Daniel,
I have a pair of like new 8.3/ 8-22 Bridgestone Farm Sevice Lug Special tires and rims for sale that will fit a Kubota L1501 or L175 or L185 tractor or other similar Ford, Yanmar, John Deere, Cub Cadet sized tractors. The tires have an extremely deep lug and appear to be practically new. I used a set of rear turf tires and never ran these tires on my Kubota.. Rims are in excellent shape as well, like new. Tires are mounted on the rims and ready to roll. Picture below is from the Firestone website, as well as a picture of the L1501 similar to what I had. Size Specs on the rims - The center hole in the rim is 4 1/4 inches in diameter, 6 lug bolt holes, and they are 6 inches, center to center. Overall diameter of tires, approx. 37 inches.

I have a pair of like new 8.3/ 8-22 Bridgestone Farm Sevice Lug Special tires and rims for sale that will fit a Kubota L1501 or L175 or L185 tractor or other similar Ford, Yanmar, John Deere, Cub Cadet sized tractors. The tires have an extremely deep lug and appear to be practically new. I used a set of rear turf tires and never ran these tires on my Kubota.. Rims are in excellent shape as well, like new. Tires are mounted on the rims and ready to roll. Picture below is from the Firestone website, as well as a picture of the L1501 similar to what I had. Size Specs on the rims - The center hole in the rim is 4 1/4 inches in diameter, 6 lug bolt holes, and they are 6 inches, center to center. Overall diameter of tires, approx. 37 inches.

I sent you a private message with more info.

Attachments

• Kuboto L1501.jpg
    Kuboto L1501.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 2,891
  • 8.3-22 Tires.jpg
    8.3-22 Tires.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 291
   / Help finding old Kubota tires #4  
i can i have the selling price for the tractor tyre 8.3/8-22 iwould also like to know if you are selling kubota tractor model L1501

/ Help finding old Kubota tires #5  
Hi Johnrmi, I see that your post is nearly three years old. I dont suppose you still have the rims for sale by chance? Know where I can get some?