Help Identify Ford Industrial

/ Help Identify Ford Industrial #1  

Jimmike44

Tractor
1963 Ford 2000 Industrial
So I am brand spanking new to the tractor world! I have recently purchased on older Ford tractor, that after hours of research, I believe is some type of industrial model. I am attaching a picture of my tractor. There are 2 different rear wheels on this tractor (as I figured out after I bought it!), the other side has a disc that is mounted to the rim in 5 or 6 spots (can't remember right now).

I am attaching pictures of some of the numbers I have been able to locate.

The most important picture (I think) is from the flat spot near the starter. What I have been able to determine, is that the is a "4" turned perpendicular to the other numbers. Then near the edge is a "4441" stamp. Directly above that appears to be "21305". However, the "5" seems to be stamped on top of a "2" and also the first "2" appears to be stamped over something that I can't make out.

I don't have a picture with me, but I believe there is "CONN 6015G" on the right side of the engine.

There is also what looks like an "F" inside of a "C" logo, followed by "2D9" on the engine.

There is a Ford Loader mounted on the tractor, appears to say "I9-201" and serial "5384" on the ID plate.

There is one shifter lever mounted in front of the seat. I believe I have reverse and 3 forward speeds. It has 3-pt and PTO. The front axles are not adjustable. It is a gas engine. It has power steering.

I will attach as many pictures as I can.

Attachments

• Tractor.jpg
    Tractor.jpg
    5.6 MB · Views: 1,165
  • Loader.jpg
    Loader.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 426
  • Tractor Transmission.jpg
    Tractor Transmission.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 448
  • Tractor Stamp 1.jpg
    Tractor Stamp 1.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 242
  • Tractor Stamp 2.jpg
    Tractor Stamp 2.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 194
  • Tractor Stamp 3.jpg
    Tractor Stamp 3.jpg
    6.5 MB · Views: 202
  • Tractor Left.jpg
    Tractor Left.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 234
  • Tractor Right.jpg
    Tractor Right.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 247
  • Tractor Rear.jpg
    Tractor Rear.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 290
   / Help Identify Ford Industrial #2  
:welcome:
To the TBN forum. You came to the right place to get answers.

So which is it, Jim or Mike?

It does look somewhat like an old industrial tractor but I am not completely sold on it.

/ Help Identify Ford Industrial #3  
Welcome to TBN. Good luck with your Ford!!

/ Help Identify Ford Industrial #4  
You have a light industrial 2000 1962 with a 134 sleeveless engine. It's a 4 speed. look for the numbers on top of the tranny shifter cover. Looks like the rear might have been changed out to a late 801 or 4000 rear.

/ Help Identify Ford Industrial
It's Mike ;) Combination of my first and middle names, a nickname given me during the academy because there had already been a Jim and a Mike introduced in the class.

:welcome:
To the TBN forum. You came to the right place to get answers.

So which is it, Jim or Mike?

It does look somewhat like an old industrial tractor but I am not completely sold on it.

/ Help Identify Ford Industrial #6  
Hi guys, I'm new to this site and new to owning a tractor....

I bought a ford 3400 with loader
the identification numbers are
4k14B
C439484

Could anyone tell me what year this tractor is?

Thanks in advance

/ Help Identify Ford Industrial #7  
Your 3400 tractor was built October 14 1974 day shift.
By the way, Ford built Ag, Utility and Industrial models on that same basic platform. A 3400 is a Utility model. Not an industrial.
All are very good machines.

/ Help Identify Ford Industrial #8  
I too would like help identifying my recently bought old ford industrial tractor.
Here are the numbers that are legible: near the starter - 3BC85 - hard to see, may not be correct, below that number is *C372129*, on other side of engine is 2M19C, below that is T70A14. My research has resulted in much confusion.

Attachments

• IMG-0163.jpg
    IMG-0163.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 92
  • IMG-0164.jpg
    IMG-0164.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 84