Help identifying old back blade

/ Help identifying old back blade #1  

LS Tractor Owner

Tractor
LS XG3025 TLB, Previously MT125 TLB, Craftsman GTS6500
Here are a few pictures of an old back blade my neighbor picked up. Googling the stamped numbers doesn't come up with anything.
The blade has angle, tilt, off-set, and blade angle of attack. Heavy built, main sections are cast, probably weighs 500 lbs.

Anybody have any clues? It probably hasn't been produced for a very long time... just not made like this anymore...

We did take off two end pieces on the ends of the horizontal pipe which mounts to the blade to replace the bolts.... that's why it's not perpendicular to the blade....

Each of the parts have the same number but different last digit

Attachments

• 553A7F32-F776-4CEA-BACE-2BA6AA337DEF.jpeg
    553A7F32-F776-4CEA-BACE-2BA6AA337DEF.jpeg
    4.7 MB · Views: 121
  • C982E28D-4716-455D-AEC3-94148AF6890C.jpeg
    C982E28D-4716-455D-AEC3-94148AF6890C.jpeg
    4.7 MB · Views: 136
  • 93D12C10-4BCC-40BA-9428-C2B460A44E09.jpeg
    93D12C10-4BCC-40BA-9428-C2B460A44E09.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 103
   / Help identifying old back blade #2  
Can't help with the who made it but I like the design. Seems that blade will have a lot of positions for a mechanical adjusted blade. Clever..

/ Help identifying old back blade #3  
Here are a few pictures of an old back blade my neighbor picked up. Googling the stamped numbers doesn't come up with anything.
The blade has angle, tilt, off-set, and blade angle of attack. Heavy built, main sections are cast, probably weighs 500 lbs.

Anybody have any clues? It probably hasn't been produced for a very long time... just not made like this anymore...

We did take off two end pieces on the ends of the horizontal pipe which mounts to the blade to replace the bolts.... that's why it's not perpendicular to the blade....

I am not sure that I see the "offset" capability?
Does the blade slide on that pipe?
If so, kinda difficult to offset with dirt caked on it.
I have a King Kutter with a sliding offset......miserable to use!
Bought an EA blade to replace.
The EA offset is fantastic.
Of course, the EA was not cheap either.

/ Help identifying old back blade
I am not sure that I see the "offset" capability?
Does the blade slide on that pipe?
If so, kinda difficult to offset with dirt caked on it.
I have a King Kutter with a sliding offset......miserable to use!
Bought an EA blade to replace.
The EA offset is fantastic.
Of course, the EA was not cheap either.

Yes, the offset slides on the pipe, left or right. Probably won't get many changes to the offset, once set, it will probably stay in that position for a while....
Couldn't argue about the price...$400

/ Help identifying old back blade #5  
Looks like a IH Fast Hitch blade.

2087fa42e4e8e00cea8aba0d9a6312bb.jpg

c51550.jpg
Someone may have welded up a 3ph on it at some point and cut loose the rest of the 2pt..
Saw one similar to it a while back for sale on market place and caught my attention...

Yep, that is exactly it! You can tell that the 3 point was an add-on for sure! Appreciate the info! I tried for a bit last night to find it and couldn't get anything close! Thanks!

/ Help identifying old back blade #7  
Looks like it will need some welding repairs. But its still a great buy.

blade.jpeg

/ Help identifying old back blade #9  

Does is have the cross tube end caps that bolt to the flanges on the blade? Without those it will be tough to fab up. Welding casting is very tough to do.

Does is have the cross tube end caps that bolt to the flanges on the blade? Without those it will be tough to fab up. Welding casting is very tough to do.

Yes, it does. The bolts that were in the flanges to the blade were old 3/8" grade 2 carriage bolts that were really rusty and were not the correct size. We cut them off, and didn't want to leave the flanges just sitting on the blade.... you know what would happen if we did.... one would disappear for sure!

I still have to determine if it is cast iron or cast steel..... it will make a difference when welding for sure! I am suspecting that it is cast steel.