Help identifying this feller

/ Help identifying this feller #1  

Fragger

Silver Member
Tractor
Gilson 16 hp twin,GC2300/ Mighty Mite
Friend of mine send me this pic someone had given him this feller and he dont know what to do with it.
I told him hold on i'll be there to get it!! Anyone know what it is? Appears to be a mechanical mule:anyone: . Thanks in advance .
plowpuller.png

/ Help identifying this feller #2  
Not sure, but it looks to be missing some front attachment?

/ Help identifying this feller #3  
Friend of mine send me this pic someone had given him this feller and he dont know what to do with it.
I told him hold on i'll be there to get it!! Anyone know what it is? Appears to be a mechanical mule:anyone: . Thanks in advance .
View attachment 626569
What does the back side look like? What attachment points are there, if any?

/ Help identifying this feller #4  
Not sure, but it looks to be missing some front attachment?
Looks like there are a set of harrow teeth in the back, most such machines have their attachments behind the wheels, not in front.

Aaron Z

/ Help identifying this feller #5  
Looks like a Simplicity Two-wheel tractor. Mine came with a sickle-bar mower, reel mower, cultivaters, plowshares; single and double,and a front blade. All this crap is still kicking around here.

/ Help identifying this feller #8  
These were great work-horses when young and strong with muscles and no money. I spent many hours behind David Bradley's when I was young.

So did I, my Dad had one.

/ Help identifying this feller
thank you for your answers and respondces guys i will have to get more pictures from him.

/ Help identifying this feller #10  
thank you for your answers and respondces guys i will have to get more pictures from him.

These are amazing work horses with a multitude of attachments. All that is needed from the Operator is muscles and ambition.