Help IDing a valve / findnig rebuild components

/ Help IDing a valve / findnig rebuild components #1  

square1

Veteran Member
Tractor
Ford 1700 4x4 w/ FEL
View from front of tractor. It's leaking out of the cap like projection on the right. I'm guessing that's the pressure adjustment
20161114_165637[1].jpg

Side view. It's on a late 70's Ford 770 loader
20161114_165416[1].jpg

Only identifying marks I can find.
20161114_164818[1].jpg

It just started dripping, but the squeal has become more frequent during different stages of use. Additionally, the drip is right above the brake pedals, not an area I want a coated with hydro fluid.

It has 4 hoses top center and the In (closest to operator) / Out ports on the top at the outer edges.

Thanks for any help getting me pointed in the right direction for a repair / replacement,

/ Help IDing a valve / findnig rebuild components
This does not bode well, 2 days, 200 views and not a hint of what valve it might be :(
Is there other info that, if provided, might help to identify it?

/ Help IDing a valve / findnig rebuild components #3  
Most of them old valves, on fords and other industrial equipment is obsolete. And even if you could find one, the cost would be ridiculous. Most people will just retrofit a modern commodity valve in its place if there are serious issues.

That said, there are alot of o-rings or quad seals that the leak could be coming from. I have o-ring kits. So for me it would be just a matter of disassembling the suspect part, replacing o-rings, and putting everything back together.

That said, do any of these diagrams help New Holland (77A-SERIES) - FORD LOADER (1/83-12/88) Parts Diagrams

/ Help IDing a valve / findnig rebuild components
Thanks LD1.
The parts diagrams you referenced has one that is very close, New Holland (77A-SERIES) - FORD LOADER (1/83-12/88) Parts Diagrams (021) - VALVE ASSY. 770A & 770B, the section missing from the diagram just happens to be where mine is leaking, of course :)
I did find a replacement on-line after posting this morning, but it's cost at $500+ is as you said, ridiculous.
I see some offerings form northern tool and others in the $200 range, just not sure if they're right re: flow, PSI, float, etc...or if they'll last (quality concerns). I guess I'll rip into it this weekend and see if I can replace o-rings etc.. and hope for the best. What's the worst that can happen (I sure hope I don't regret asking that question ;))
Thanks again!

/ Help IDing a valve / findnig rebuild components #5  
Should be a common oring or quad ring like LD1 said.....pull off that cap and spool you'll see it.....then time to visit local hyd shop to match seal

You may wanna clean and replace all seals while you are in there