Help me find a LS Mt342 or 347 hydro

/ Help me find a LS Mt342 or 347 hydro #11  
Yeah, the rear 3 pt control lever at the back of the tractor is super handy especially with a cab tractor. Not sure why more tractors don't have it since it is a simple linkage to the main lever.

/ Help me find a LS Mt342 or 347 hydro
Well, the first bad report on this tractor. 7 hrs total run time and parked in the shed. Was out there today and saw a puddle of oil under it. Called dealer before breaking out the wrenches, just to make sure I wouldnt void any warranties. Control valve was leaking. I rinsed it off with brake kleen and let it dry to see exactly which fitting was leaking. One of the metal lines needed a little tweaking and the drip stopped. Not really news worthy or worth a complaint, but I am bored and wanted to write something.

/ Help me find a LS Mt342 or 347 hydro #13  
Well, the first bad report on this tractor. 7 hrs total run time and parked in the shed. Was out there today and saw a puddle of oil under it. Called dealer before breaking out the wrenches, just to make sure I wouldnt void any warranties. Control valve was leaking. I rinsed it off with brake kleen and let it dry to see exactly which fitting was leaking. One of the metal lines needed a little tweaking and the drip stopped. Not really news worthy or worth a complaint, but I am bored and wanted to write something.
:LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO: ..... good that it was something simple!

Yea, the dealer said I could bring it back and they would fix it, but no free hauling. To be honest, I was sure I could fix it myself and loading it up on a trailer would have been more work than finding my 7/8 inch wrench in the tool box. (finding the wrench was harder than it sounds). I just didnt want to worry about warranty issues if something happens in the future is the only reason I called the dealer.

/ Help me find a LS Mt342 or 347 hydro #15  
No, doing minor repair, adjustments, or maintenance WILL NOT VOID the warranty. Splitting the tractor or changing major components probably would!

Another day another leak. Walked around tractor and noticed oil in the floor. Looks like the gland cap on the bucket curl cyl is leaking. Wiped everything down, tightened the fitting, next day still a leak. 11hrs on machine. I ordered a spanner wrench to tighten the gland nut, should be here in a day or 2. If that doesnt fix the leak Im taking the cyl back to the dealer. It is not leaking around the rod seal, its still dry. Looks like I am going to have to keep a wrench handy to keep all the leaks fixed that keep popping up.

I should of looked harder for the leak. After ordering a gland nut spanner wrench set I found It wasnt the gland cap or the hose or the fitting. The port for the fitting had a pin hole in the weld. Made a call to the dealer and he has ordered me a new cyl. I will most likely change the cyl myself as its just to hard to load up the tractor and hual it 65miles across the mountain to let them change it. I could weld up the pin hole myself, but this thing is new and shouldnt have burnt paint from the welding sticking out for everyone to look at.

Received the new cylinder today. Took about 10 minutes to install. It took a little time for the dealer to get the cylinder, I suppose supply chain is still the issue. I noticed the dealer still didnt have many tractors in stock, but he did seem to have quite a few of the smaller machines.

Another bad news update. Tractor now has a total of 22.9 hrs on the meter. 6 hrs of that time was with the brush hog. Last hr of mowing was with the lift not working. I heard a loud pop and 3pt just dropped. Something broke internal on the lift. Taking back to dealer next Tuesday. No telling how long this is going to take to get fixed. I hope the parts aint got to come from Korea.

/ Help me find a LS Mt342 or 347 hydro #20  
Sorry to dredge up an older thread but how is your Mt342 doing?
Looking to get a new tractor (had an xr3135h) and it's between an mt335 or mt342.
Thanks