Oil & Fuel Help needed finding the air bleed port

/ Help needed finding the air bleed port #21  
Filter wrenches? I just use my hands...

big_biceps.jpg

/ Help needed finding the air bleed port #22  
MR, that is because you are such a "HE" Man

Terry told me to make sure and tighten the Hydro Filter a turn after you stopped by hand, as this was the problem they found people were having with pumps with air getting in. I thought that was too much but did what he said. I hope it will come off now.

/ Help needed finding the air bleed port #23  
I'm more like a hee hee hee man. :laughing:

I always take them off with a wrench, but never put them on with a wrench. Just my hands. Haven't had any problems yet. :thumbsup:

/ Help needed finding the air bleed port #24  
MR, that is because you are such a "HE" Man

Terry told me to make sure and tighten the Hydro Filter a turn after you stopped by hand, as this was the problem they found people were having with pumps with air getting in. I thought that was too much but did what he said. I hope it will come off now.
I had a time getting mine off the other day, and it was tightened by my hand.

/ Help needed finding the air bleed port #25  
Bob, What kind of wrench are you using to get it off?

I just am doing what Terry said down at Tazwell on putting it on. If I have a pain in the butt taking it off next time I will not put it on as tight, but I do have the correct wrench to get it off now, so will see how hard it is.

/ Help needed finding the air bleed port #26  
What wrench is that? Got a picture or link?

/ Help needed finding the air bleed port #27  
I think this is the one I got a KD 2029 Band Wrench

KDT2029.jpg

/ Help needed finding the air bleed port #28  
Thanks. I ordered one.

/ Help needed finding the air bleed port #29  
Bob, it seemed to fit over the filter pretty tight, but you were able to get it on either way, to tighten, or unloosen the filter, where the one with the handle took 5 minutes to figure out how to get it though all the hoses, and wire looms I had in there. I think this should make the next filter change a lot easier, and the filter seemed to be just a hair under 3 3/4"

/ Help needed finding the air bleed port #30  
I was using a cheap ring thing with a handle. The harder you push on the handle the tighter it gets.