Help with 3pt hitch roadside sprayer nozzle

/ Help with 3pt hitch roadside sprayer nozzle #1  

akajun

Tractor
JD 4610, yanmar 155d
Thanks in advance, Im not very informed on sprayers or nozzles. I have a "daylighted" forestry road that I need to maintain with chemical spraying. Due to the rough terrain off the paved road it would be easier and safer to spray from the roadway itself. I need the spray to reach 35 feet on one side at a time.
here is the sprayer I have
Problem is that the nozzles only spray about 20 feet on each side as is. The sprayer has a gun with it that I can angle to hit the 30-35 feet but that would put me driving and hands spraying as well which Im trying to avoid.
What Id like to do is instead of the sprayer spraying both sides, keep on nozzle as is spraying from 0-20 feet, and convert the other nozzle to the other side as well to catch the other 20-35 feet.
Unless they make another boomless nozzle that will do the whole 0-35 feet.
any suggestions are appreciated.

/ Help with 3pt hitch roadside sprayer nozzle #2  
These nozzles will let you choose between 180 or 90 degrees. A #20 set at 90 degrees will do 27' at 30 psi or 29' at 60 psi. I know that this is 6' shy of what your wanting, but it is about the best your going to get to my knowledge. The advantage is when you change the end out to be 180 degrees then you get double the coverage.

They make them in smaller sizes, however they have narrower patterns, and your pump should be able to handle flow.