Help with a wire connection

/ Help with a wire connection #12  
Thanks John. I think my warranty is long past. I wasn't thinking starter fluid but maybe a capful of diesel. I havn't tried it yet. The closest wiring diagram I have found ( a tractor that is supposed to be very similar to the Iseki ) is for a Bolens TU 2100.View attachment 669311

The branch of wire that I'm trying to figure out is the 3 wires that include the oil pressure sensor ( connected) The glow plugs (connected) and working and the red wire that in this diagram says it goes to the fuel pump. There is no electrical connection to the fuel pump on this tractor. I believe the fuel pump is mechanical.
I've heard of success using WD40 to start a tractor though!..

/ Help with a wire connection
Thanks for the link JP, I think I'm one step closer as someone in this thread mentioned a wireing diagram on the inside of the hood, and there it was. It's in Japanese so all I have to do now is translate it and maybe that will clue me in..Stay tuned as
the mystery progresses.

Photo on 9-11-20 at 3.56 PM.jpgAny body out there read Japanese?

/ Help with a wire connection #15  
Using the google translator I managed to get something like:

Key for solenoid

TL2700 only

/ Help with a wire connection #16  
Using the google translator I managed to get something like:

Key for solenoid

TL2700 only
I believe that answer's the question of where the wire connects on a different model than yours. Rods and wires often get bent or loose. Follow manual shut off rod or wire to lever on injection pump. Use you hands to push lever to max open/start position then try starting. You might only need to get fuel to injector pump then bleed lines between IJ pump and injectors. To recap. Does fuel squirt from fuel pump line while cranking engine? If it does,crack all lines at injectors then crank engine. If/when fuel flow's without spitting air,tighten lines and attempt to start engine. To save wear on starter,you can tow tractor to bleed and/or start. Still no joy? Disconnect glow plugs and give it some starting fluid while cranking. The reason diesel in manifold doesn't work is due to high flash point of diesel so thereby no vapors/fumes are drawn in while cranking.

Thank you all for the help. I guess the reason I didn't label the wire is because it wasn't hooked up to anything, at least that's my current thought and I'm sticking with it. After extensive bleeding of fuel lines The old Iseki cranked up and is running. I'll have to post a picture when I get it re-assembled.

/ Help with a wire connection #18  
:thumbsup: