Here is the correct part that needs to be identified please :)

/ Here is the correct part that needs to be identified please :) #11  
Ahh... I see I have doubled up on some thoughts from Coby and M5.
:wrench:

/ Here is the correct part that needs to be identified please :) #12  
EDIT due to Forum corruption issue - Double post. :grumpy:

Anyway, just to clear up gender issue. with regard to my advice (to 'get new GF') Apologies. I may have mis-read/assumed you as 'male'. Are you M/F? :confused3:

If F - Get new BF. :D

with a handle of tangoddess one would assume her to be female . in todays society im sure their are some of the male persuasion that fit that also but I would not expect them to be on a tractor forum .

/ Here is the correct part that needs to be identified please :) #13  
True M5. But one should never 'assume'. I'm guilty in this thread. :drink:

/ Here is the correct part that needs to be identified please :)
Ok so the young gentleman at the dealership called me and told me that the brackets are not part of the original tractor.

Most likely the person from whom we bough the tractor added on the clamp to make the fender stronger??

This is the diagram he sent me :)

Thank you much

/ Here is the correct part that needs to be identified please :) #15  
Pictures looked like a clamp holding the fender. Agree not a good idea to operate this with the fender flopping around.

Wow that is a lot to read. I am female but my partner (male) also has access to my computer.

Sorry I am very new to this tractor.

I thought I posted the diagram

I am going to check if a metal fabricator can fabricate it...

thank you much

http://i68.tinypic.com/xdcf7.jpg

I'll take some new pics tonight or tomorrow

thank you much

/ Here is the correct part that needs to be identified please :) #18  
The fenders (Mudguards) are bolted to the black frame with shiny spacers and big plates on the wheel-side for reinforcement. I don't see these 'clamps' as having anything to do with the fender support.

Post pic from the front pls.
I'm leaning towards suggesting you should remove these clamps from both sides entirely but a frontal pic would help first.

Can you contact the Previous Owner and ask what he fitted them for???

Your diagram didn't post up.

Apologies for presuming you were male. I treat forum 'handles' as non-gender-specific. Welcome to the group anyway. (Both of you.)

/ Here is the correct part that needs to be identified please :) #19  
And now I remember - You were asking about a part on your Front End Loader which I recall advising was the support stand, and that you could still use your loader with it stored in the frame tube.

(Loader Part Identification thread) It has been deleted it seems. Did you get that query sorted or was this clamp the part you were actually referring to?

It's important that you are comfortable and confident in using your tractor. Is there someone local who can give basic hands-on tuition?

/ Here is the correct part that needs to be identified please :) #20  
Another Double Post caused by Forum Gremlins - The forum software is faulty since last week.