Here's to a more articulated new year!

/ Here's to a more articulated new year! #12  
The only thing I see wrong is is you sit on the wrong end.... The only big loader that ever was set up that way was a 400 Huff..... you should try to work them at night were you have to back. down a long ramp...... jim

/ Here's to a more articulated new year! #13  
Saw this Craigslist ad:

For sale; 2015 SL840P multi one articulated loader. 38 hp Yanmar diesel engine with 852 hrs. Telescoping boom and self leveling bucket, 4wd with torque divider( position traction) . Hyrdrostatic, 2 speed transmission, joystick controls, low/high flow hydraulics, quick multi connector, great visibility, easy access. 3300lb lifting capacity, 4850lb max hydraulic lifting power, 3200lb machine weight. Adapter plate that fits other skid steer attachments. 60 bucket shown included.

Great loader, runs and operates like new. Always stored inside, regular maintenance.
I also have a stump grinder for the machine that I will also sell. $28,900.00

Is this what a Power Trac would be when it's all growed up?

That thing is neat!

/ Here's to a more articulated new year!
The only thing I see wrong is is you sit on the wrong end.... The only big loader that ever was set up that way was a 400 Huff..... you should try to work them at night were you have to back. down a long ramp...... jim

It's the same end as the PT. I have no problems backing up my machine as there's excellent visibility. Just wish it came with a rear facing light for night work. I've had one mounted for years, but never needed to hook it up yet. It would come in handy once in a while.

/ Here's to a more articulated new year! #17  
You would need two mounted right behind you so the wheels are in the light too and show the ground, maybe up on the back of the roof would work better. Ventrac and Steiner you set on the back half like a big loader so backing up is no issue..... jim

/ Here's to a more articulated new year!
I mounted the light under the back of the canopy. Temporary testing proved it'll be fine there. It's a low profile LED about 5" wide and only 1.5" tall. It's been there for 5-6 years, and I've never hit my head on it yet, so I guess it can stay there. :laughing:

I thought about putting it inside the rear of the engine compartment and having it peak out one of the holes at the bottom, but didn't want to block andy air flow.

/ Here's to a more articulated new year! #19  
I was under the impression that the operator platform was placed on the front half so that you are always aligned with the bucket (not having to look left or right as you turn).

/ Here's to a more articulated new year! #20  
That thing is neat!

All grown Up?

Neat machine B-U-T

Something seems Fishy with the FEL specs posted on that machine It weighs 3200 and FEL lifts 3300? and it telescopes to.

Lets see It lift the advertised weight and then telescope I bet it would land on it's nose.

Oh found this at their site:

(*) Itç—´ the maximum load that can be lifted just off the ground when the machine is straight, with backweights and on firm, level ground. Boom not extended. Weight of attachment included, the tipping load is the value indicated minus the weight of the attachment.

Mmm they make several sizes of these the 9 series is a bit bigger

Give me an Old Versatile instead:D

1983 Versatile 160 Bidirectional w/DeWeze Bale Mover - YouTube

Last edited: