Hey RICK...

/ Hey RICK... #1  

Mike_Dumond

Gold Member
Tractor
B6100D Kubota
Just want to let you know the tiltmeter is working great. I've seen a few they use on sailboats, and they don't compare to yours. Thanks a bunch for the quick delivery.

Now, here's a tough one for you. Can you make a "Stupid Meter" along the same lines? Day before yesterday, I was pushing some brush and trees (popple) into a pile, and I was so proud of the job I was doing, when I heard a crack. Luckily, I had my head and shoulders leaning over to the right, when the second half of a 5 inch popple came swinging over the FEL. Had I been sitting up straight, it would have been a direct hit between the eyes. And that mother was moving.

Why did it happen? Over confidence, inattention. Next time, I look at the other end before I start pushing. Now about that "Stupid Meter", maybe something that will come out and slap you up side the head.......

Keep the greasy side down.
Mike

/ Hey RICK... #2  
Hi Mike,
Very glad you like the tiltmeter.
Now, about the stupid meter,I already have one. It's called
a wife. 30 yrs, and ain't failed yet. Rick

Rick Hedgecock
R&B Manufacturing
http://www.tiltmeter.com
(816)587-9814

/ Hey RICK... #3  
I'll second Mike's comments. The also think that R&B's tiltmeter is very well designed and works great. I called Rick on the phone and had the tiltmeter in hand by priority mail in a couple of days. I have hilly property and find the tiltmeter extremely helpful for safely navigating the slopes. Having one on your tractor is such a no-brainer (unless you're certain that the tractor will never be used on anything other than flat land), that I'm surprised it's not a standard, OEM type, feature. Thanks again, Rick!