HF Titanium plasma cutter 45 amp and 60 amp

/ HF Titanium plasma cutter 45 amp and 60 amp #1  

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota M9000 HDCC3 M9000 HDC
Sold my Hypertherm CNC 60 amp plasma cutter and bought a Titanium 60 amp CNC interface plasma cutter. I did that because the Hyper Therm consumables are stupid expensive (and getting even more expensive), while the HF Titanium consumables are much more reasonably priced. Besides, the Titanium plasma cutter is priced substantially less.

I did take the 'Motor Guard' 5 micron pre filter off the Hyper Therm and installed it on the Titanium unit. It's vitally important with any Plasma Cutter that no entrained moisture gets in the unit which causes a quick degradation of consumables as well as malfunctions in the internal air relays. Clean, moisture free air is paramount with any plasma cutter, especially one that is being used with a CNC plasma table.

Also sold my Lincoln Square Wave TIG machine and replaced it with the Vulcan 205 digital TIG machine. I much prefer inverter machines over transformer machines as they are much more efficient power wise and HF has the 205 Vulcan TIG machine on sale this month at 200 bucks off if you are a member of the ITC club, which I am and if you use your HF credit card, it's 12 months same as cash (no interest).