Hi All!

/ Hi All! #1  

GrizzBear

New tractor owner here.....sorta. My dad bought himself a Kama TS354C a few weeks ago from a privet seller who knows just enough about the tractor to get himself in trouble. I have limited experience with tractors but have worked with & on them for a good 20 years on & off. I have used Massey Harris, IH, Ford, John Deer, Case, Kubota, Bob cat, you name it I drove it & have worked on it. But this is my first Kama experience. right off the bat it reminds me of the old ford farm tractor with attachments. Hopefully with a little modification I can get the Kama as reliable as the old Ford.
So far I have been getting a lot of helpful tips here so I decided to join the group. I came across a few modifications people made to there tractors & I will be hitting you all up for "how to" quite a bit I see.
Think my first question is on the 3 point hitch & the backhoe. I saw someone made some sort of frame that looked like it bolted up to the tractors frame to stabilize the attachment. I did a quick search on it but could not locate it again. Can someone point me there?
Thanks!