Hidden key

/ Hidden key #1  

danicrodad

Tractor
Bombardier MPV20
My car has unfortunately been broken into in the past recent. So I went digging around. Bunch of clips and wires under the steering wheel were uncliped and loose and just looks shoddy. So I looked deeper. I found a box under with a car key in it. Now I should me tin that this box was way strange, for one thing it was wrapped in electrical tape, no need for tape as it has screws to hold it together. There is also a fuse added randomly and not professional looking on the wires leading to it, almost makes me thing of a fusible link. Hopefully anyone here knows about this. Ill show a picture later. I'm impressed this is very strange to me.

Any advice comments or stories welcomed. I love a goose chase. Bye for now,
Me

/ Hidden key #2  
Have you had this car since new?
I was surprised to learn that the default electronic code for opening the doors on my F250 is printed on a box under the dash. Granted that you have to be inside the cab to get it, but the factory code cannot be changed.

/ Hidden key #3  
If the car has an aftermarket remote start, the hidden key is to trick the transponder in the ignition circuit that you're starting the car with key in ignition switch. Those type of installs make it very easy for a car to be stolen! Better kits have a transponder box instead of a key. Hope this helps.

/ Hidden key
Thank you.
If the car has an aftermarket remote start, the hidden key is to trick the transponder in the ignition circuit that you're starting the car with key in ignition switch. Those type of installs make it very easy for a car to be stolen! Better kits have a transponder box instead of a key. Hope this helps.