Highest hour bx

/ Highest hour bx #41  
I have one of the early BX2200 tractors and have been beating on it for 20+ years just broke 4500 hours. Wore the bottom out of the loader bucket twice and welded in new steel. Had to replace/repair the 3 point arms several times doing stuff I should know better.....mostly towing things way to big for it and running a 5' bushhog in 2 point mode. Wears out the bushing mount, these days I just weld on new retainers and it's good to go. Turnbuckles wear through but just weld em up.
Thus little machine is beast and has punched WAY above it weight class. Never had a motor or transmission issue despite it hauling dirt, rock, wood most days. Have worn out the front u-joints and broken the mount for it. Not since I over build the bracket. Other than blades and wheels the mower deck has been indestructible and god knows I've tried to break it.
I even load 4x5 round bales into truck with it. Can't lift them but it can roll them up into the bed with some finesse.
The hard hydro lines to FEL wear where they mount in the front have been replaced a few times. Have not found a good fix yet.
It should go into semi retirement today since a new to me bigger machine is being delivered. It will still haul firewood, cut some grass and drag a box blade.
I love that little thing

/ Highest hour bx #42  
Bought my 2230 at 591 about 22 months ago. Up to 720 now and love to sit on it every hour.
Wow. Time flies. 11 years and crossed the 1300 mark.

I couldn’t rent a tractor for what I need mine for. I use it for mowing in summer and snow in winter. Today, I pulled a dead shrub out and put it in the burn pile. A Dingo rents for $150 for 4 hours and is 15 minutes away, but I have no trailer. The tractor ran for 10 minutes. Just can’t make rentals work.

/ Highest hour bx #43  
I have one of the early BX2200 tractors and have been beating on it for 20+ years just broke 4500 hours. Wore the bottom out of the loader bucket twice and welded in new steel. Had to replace/repair the 3 point arms several times doing stuff I should know better.....mostly towing things way to big for it and running a 5' bushhog in 2 point mode. Wears out the bushing mount, these days I just weld on new retainers and it's good to go. Turnbuckles wear through but just weld em up.
Thus little machine is beast and has punched WAY above it weight class. Never had a motor or transmission issue despite it hauling dirt, rock, wood most days. Have worn out the front u-joints and broken the mount for it. Not since I over build the bracket. Other than blades and wheels the mower deck has been indestructible and god knows I've tried to break it.
I even load 4x5 round bales into truck with it. Can't lift them but it can roll them up into the bed with some finesse.
The hard hydro lines to FEL wear where they mount in the front have been replaced a few times. Have not found a good fix yet.
It should go into semi retirement today since a new to me bigger machine is being delivered. It will still haul firewood, cut some grass and drag a box blade.
I love that little thing

Wow. My BX2200 just has 1450 hours on it...I'm impressed. Bet using your experience it will outlive me by a long run.

/ Highest hour bx #44  
Well I bought it to take care of my 6 acres in NC but then bought a RV resort in MO. SO the little guy has been taking care of 92 acres for the last 15 years. Found lots of ways to make it do things it was not designed for, including loading 4x5 bales into my Dakota. It has been and still is a great little machine. Now it has a big brother in XG3135H that will let it get some down time. Still will be handy for a lot of jobs the other tractor is too big to do. Just got off the BX after mowing an acre or so below the dam to feed to the cattle.

/ Highest hour bx #45  
I love that little thing
I'm just a little over 3000 hours on my BX2200.

I run a Woodmaxx 62" flail mower on it a couple times a year on mine. No issues with my machine at all. Keeps on choochin'.

In fact, two weeks or so ago, I mowed down 2 acres of 3' grasses with the flail. Machine didn't even flinch in H doing about 1/2 on the pedal.

I do want to get a bigger machine, but this BX keeps pushing me to wait for a good deal on exactly what I want.

/ Highest hour bx #46  
Yup still use the little one all the time. Just cleaned up manure by the hay feeders and the big tractor wins big time.... still a lot life left in the little feller for jobs it was designed for and then some.