Hit immovable object in float

/ Hit immovable object in float #11  
If your going to be on concrete plowing with your loader get yourself a front mounted plow with trip springs. The expense will save you in the long run and also greatly spead up productivity. With the bucket no way to prevent all of your momentum getting pushed into the frame when you catch an edge.

/ Hit immovable object in float #12  
Anything without a trip mechanism can really give you a jolt when you catch an edge.

/ Hit immovable object in float #13  
Use a tape measure and compare the loader arm pivot (nearest to operator) to bucket pivot on each side. This measurement will be a diagonal, doesn't matter where you reference as long as you measure each side the same (center to center or outside of pin to outside). I would check this with bucket at waist height, not planted on the ground. This will confirm if you have tweaked the loader arms or not.

/ Hit immovable object in float #14  
Edge tamers on the bucket really help with this type of thing. I blow my neighbors driveway with my bucket some time and there is a really old, cracked and uneven cement pad under her carport. The edge tamers let the bucket ride over the mess nicely.

/ Hit immovable object in float #15  
dirttoys gave a simple explanation how to check for loader damage.

/ Hit immovable object in float #16  
I hit a piece of pipe buried in the ground and about 20mph. Stopped instantly. Later i checked where the ram connected to the frame and found it partly torn. I cut it out and rewelded back on. The ram seemed to survive though.

/ Hit immovable object in float #17  
I learned this "lesson" with my first tractor. After that - I only uses the rear blade for snow. I never tweaked or bent anything but certainly got an awakening JOLT.

/ Hit immovable object in float #18  
For those who don't have the tools to do a long straight in a pipe lengthwise, edge tamers. They do leave a half inch layer of snow, but except for heavy wet sticky Puget Sound snow, it will leave the gravel where it is.

I've had my Edge Tamers for about 3 years or so, however long it is I've had my 1025; anyhow, I absolutely love them. They're affordable, easy to use, and really stout. I can't second your recommendation enough.