Hobart Handler 210 MVP......is there an Everlast or Longevity equivalent?

/ Hobart Handler 210 MVP......is there an Everlast or Longevity equivalent? #1  

AaronS

Platinum Member
Tractor
LS XR4046HC, New Holland Boomer 1020
Looking at possibly purchasing the Hobart Handler 210 MVP. Is there an equivalent welder from our forum sponsors?

/ Hobart Handler 210 MVP......is there an Everlast or Longevity equivalent? #2  
If you are looking at it, the Power iMIG 200, 200E, or 205 could fall under meeting the basics specs of this unit. However, these are inverter units, and are lighter, and typically offer better performance. The iMIG 200 is dual voltage 35% duty cycle at 160 Amps. The 205 is single 240V, but at 35% duty cycle at 200 amps...a bit stouter and will handle a full 12" roll. But as for the 200 and the 205, these units use digital readouts for amps and volts, step-less volt and amp/wire speed control and offer inductance control for MIG which is a huge benefit for those that know (affects how the puddle wets in and how the arc performs). Also they also offer stick mode. The iMIG 200E does not include stick or digital readouts, but still falls under the inverter category. It would compare more feature for feature, and offer better duty cycle to boot. But it is currently single 240V. Any MIG welder functioning on dual voltage especially a transformer model is limited on 120V. However, the iMIG 200 will perform better as it puts out higher amperage and duty cycle on 120V (around 120 amps@ 35% Duty Cycle IIRC). All units are spool gun compatible. If you want to dabble in a little of MIG, TIG and Stick, the MTS 200 or MTS250S might be what you are looking for.

/ Hobart Handler 210 MVP......is there an Everlast or Longevity equivalent?
   / Hobart Handler 210 MVP......is there an Everlast or Longevity equivalent? #4  
That is the same unit.

I can match that price on that unit for you. The warranty is the same except the 30 day policy is not the same. Amazon's return policy takes precedence over our policy. From us, it is handled direct, through them it has to go through another "hand" as it were. I try to personally take care of my customers if there is a issue that buy direct through me, in as much as possible, as it is something that they always have someone to call or ask questions about things.

The actual service/repair is taken care of by Everlast regardless.

/ Hobart Handler 210 MVP......is there an Everlast or Longevity equivalent?
Are you able to match their free shipping? I prefer to support a forum sponsor if possible.

/ Hobart Handler 210 MVP......is there an Everlast or Longevity equivalent? #6  
Aaron, sorry so late (after being early to respond), but yes. I should be able to on that unit, if some are still in stock.