Home-made mini tractor 4*4 with the joint joined frame

/ Home-made mini tractor 4*4 with the joint joined frame #51  
Awesome job! Thanks for sharing. It amazes me how you do so much with the basics. I just don't have the luxury of time to build such things as much as I would like to.

/ Home-made mini tractor 4*4 with the joint joined frame
Thank you for taking time to show us your hobby. You are very skilled with design and fabrication.:thumbsup: I wish you were my neighbor...:)

Thank you! I agree to be a neighbour:)
It is my first tractor, the winter 2012-2013 DSC03068.jpg DSC02947.JPG

Awesome job! Thanks for sharing. It amazes me how you do so much with the basics. I just don't have the luxury of time to build such things as much as I would like to.

Thank you! I do not absolutely have spare time in summer, grow nursery transplants. In winter much spare time and I do a tractor:)

Home-made trailer to the motoblock

I dig up nursery transplants by a tractor

/ Home-made mini tractor 4*4 with the joint joined frame #58  
Very nice job on the tractor. It looks like it works very well. I enjoyed watching the videos.

Very nice job on the tractor. It looks like it works very well. I enjoyed watching the videos.

Thank you! Yes, tractor the strong works well

/ Home-made mini tractor 4*4 with the joint joined frame #60  
I dig up nursery transplants by a tractor

Now i can see why you needed 4wd on your second tractor (i see the older tractor with the VW Golf rear wheels take off spinning, so i suppose that was a front wheel drive only) because you plough quite deep to dig these transplants !