Horn on PT

/ Horn on PT #1  

menchhofer

Silver Member
Anyone ever put a horn or beverage holder on their PTs yet?

/ Horn on PT #2  
I have a beverage holder. I moved the lights up to the ROPS and put a cup holder where the left light was. The cup holder is near the bottom middle of the picture.

BobRip

/ Horn on PT #3  
<font color="blue"> I have a beverage holder. I moved the lights up to the ROPS and put a cup holder where the left light was. The cup holder is near the bottom middle of the picture.
</font>

I'd like to see the picture of this as I would really like to have a beverage holder to hold my bottled water mostly what I would put in it)! I have been thinking of adapting somthing from a marine catalog or ATV catalog.

/ Horn on PT #4  
I thought I attached a picture. I will try again.

BobRip

Attachments

• 660527-Front View of Cup Holder and Saw holder crp .JPG
    660527-Front View of Cup Holder and Saw holder crp .JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 187
   / Horn on PT #5  
At first I had my beverage holder where Bob Rip has his , but when I did any brush hogging it would throw stuff on the top of the can. I got a beverage holder like has the peice that fits on the door of the car. I took the holder and slide the part that goes between the window of the car and the door and I slide it under the top of the cover where the grease fitting is in the hose tunnel. It works good and don't get dirt on it while I am working the machine. As for the horn I have a horn like goes on a bicycle, I mounted it on the joy stick. When I got the horn it was kind of a joke, but It is loud and does a good job, it will get someones attention when you blow it. I have an idea that I am going to try for the beverage holder so that it will keep the beverage colder longer.

/ Horn on PT #6  
Get BobRip to post a picture that shows the entire pt when it is fully decked out. Some have said that it looks like an urban assault vehicle out of a Mad Max movie.

/ Horn on PT #7  
I have a beverage holder... my tummy! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Horn on PT #8  
That "some" would be Clint Blake.

Bob Rip

/ Horn on PT #9  
I don't think you need a horn. The engine noise is enough to turn heads.
PJ

/ Horn on PT #10  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I don't think you need a horn. The engine noise is enough to turn heads.
PJ )</font>

<font color="red"> If that doesn't turn them, just fire a few rounds over their heads!!
Evillol.gif

</font>