Backhoe Hose connection on gc2410tlb

/ Hose connection on gc2410tlb #1  

porjoh

Tractor
MF GC2410TLB
Does anyone know if the blue and yellow hoses get connected and the red hose capped on a massey glc2410tlb.
?
Mmm will not raise and I think this is the problem.
Thanks

/ Hose connection on gc2410tlb #2  
This is how they should be hooked up (just as you posted) when the BH is off.
Backhoe lines.JPG

/ Hose connection on gc2410tlb
Thanks much appreciated.
The problem must be something else -I will call the dealer.

/ Hose connection on gc2410tlb #4  
don't trust the colors of the zip ties. Be sure the hose that ends close to the back of the tractor, is the one thats capped. the other 2 hook together. if your loader is working fine & your engine isn't laboring the wrong return is hooked. Have you had your backhoe off before with everything working? I've seen them come factory with the male & female ends on the wrong hoses not allowing proper connection.

/ Hose connection on gc2410tlb #5  
don't trust the colors of the zip ties. Be sure the hose that ends close to the back of the tractor, is the one thats capped. the other 2 hook together. if your loader is working fine & your engine isn't laboring the wrong return is hooked. Have you had your backhoe off before with everything working? I've seen them come factory with the male & female ends on the wrong hoses not allowing proper connection.

x2

when I first used my MMM ,with the BH on the tractor,the mower would not lift.the dealer had the lines labeled wrong.
As MFRED mentioned,the line coming from the rear housing,is the one that needs to be capped.

/ Hose connection on gc2410tlb #6  
x2

when I first used my MMM ,with the BH on the tractor,the mower would not lift.the dealer had the lines labeled wrong.
As MFRED mentioned,the line coming from the rear housing,is the one that needs to be capped.

x3-same happened to me.