Hot Tub vs. Concrete over Corrugated

/ Hot Tub vs. Concrete over Corrugated
Congrats.

I have been to Rochester a few times for engg conferences, and demos at RIT. I know it gets cold there.

You said your ICF house uses 12" Reward blocks. Is it ICF all the way up? My house uses 8" ICF, 30-feet in total height, including 14' retaining wall in the rear. Built in the 90s. Fantastic energy performance.
12" all the way up on any windward side. It is like a pizza oven in the winter and stays hot.

/ Hot Tub vs. Concrete over Corrugated #32  
My question is why you want 6-8 naked people on your front porch?
He didn't even mention the corn oil...or the dishwashing gloves...

/ Hot Tub vs. Concrete over Corrugated
The hot tub is part of my 2022 coyote management. I figure with my night vision, beer, rifle, and a bait pile I should be able to hunt any time of night all winter long. So just one naked person with a rifle :) Don't worry, I'll wear a blaze orange hat.

/ Hot Tub vs. Concrete over Corrugated #34  
So just one naked person with a rifle :)
Things you get to do in the sticks. Sounds great. Here, it would be the wild turkeys and the gophers....

One thing you have that I would do if doing it now: concrete over a pan deck and ceramic tile. My deck is over 12' off the ground at its highest point, with steel columns and joists. But the deck floor is PT T&G plywood, topped with fiberglass cloth and resin, and a white sand finish.

/ Hot Tub vs. Concrete over Corrugated #35  
Four hundred gallons of water is about 3200#. Add say 800# for the tub or 4000# total. The pic of the tub looks to be about 8’x8’ or 64 SF. That results in about 64# per SF of bearing area. That is not much of a load.

A party with a bunch of people on that deck could exceed that.
or the dynamic loading when there are just 2 people in it.