Hours

/ Hours #1  

Carlmiddleton

Tractor
B2710 w/ loader, LandPride 2572, Bush Hog SQ600
Just curious to know how many hours folks have on there B Series Tractors, specifically B2710's, and what problems or annoyances if any, you might have had.

I have 196 Hours on mine and I still have only one annoyance and that is the Power Steering wants to go out when the tractor gets very warm (hot). I consider it an annoyance and not a defect. Life is just not perfect and neither are tractors.

/ Hours #2  
Pretty close, Carl. As of right now, I have 198.0 hours on my B2710, and I did a little over 20 hours of heavy duty brush hogging this past week; some of it in 100 plus temperatures. I watch the temperature gauge pretty closely and when grass, dust, pollen, etc. builds up on the radiator screen enough to raise the gauge about two-thirds of the way up, I stop and clean it off. I have had two occasions when the power steering felt a little bit like it was sticking (a little jerky), both times running PTO speed with the brush hog in very light mowing conditions, but very hot weather, and running pretty fast in high range. I've not been able to replicate that little problem, or annoyance, under any other conditions, and since it's only happened twice in the past year, I haven't asked my dealer about it.

Bird