How about a forum for Challenger?

/ How about a forum for Challenger? #2  
There's more than a few of us. It is an AGCO or CAT brand tractor and they seem to be gaining popularity.

How about a Challenger forum? :)

Are they not just a rebaged Massy??? so Massy/AGCO/Challenger Forum would work they are all owned by the same group!

/ How about a forum for Challenger? #3  
If it's just a "rebadged Massey" - and the Massey 15 series are "just" Iseki machines...
;)
OTOH, I do agree an Agco forum that includes red, orange, and yellow is not a bad idea.

/ How about a forum for Challenger?
Are they not just a rebaged Massy??? so Massy/AGCO/Challenger Forum would work they are all owned by the same group!

Not a rebadged Massey, but a rebadged Iseki. From what I understand, they are ALL built by Iseki in Japan, then sent to AGCO. AGCO does final assembly and rebadges them as Challenger, MF or AGCO tractors. Then they are sent to their respective CAT, AGCO or MF dealers.

Clear as mud? :)

/ How about a forum for Challenger? #5  
Not a rebadged Massey, but a rebadged Iseki. From what I understand, they are ALL built by Iseki in Japan, then sent to AGCO. AGCO does final assembly and rebadges them as Challenger, MF or AGCO tractors. Then they are sent to their respective CAT, AGCO or MF dealers.

Clear as mud? :)

Some are tafe tractors built in India are they not????? But they all are the same tractors just with different paint and decals----Like New Holland and CaseIH are doing they call it a common platform instead of the same tractor----like Chevy and GMC Trucks different grills etc but other wise the same platform??? It has been going on for years but technology is telling off on the MFG's now!!!!!

Some are tafe tractors built in India are they not????? But they all are the same tractors just with different paint and decals----Like New Holland and CaseIH are doing they call it a common platform instead of the same tractor----like Chevy and GMC Trucks different grills etc but other wise the same platform??? It has been going on for years but technology is telling off on the MFG's now!!!!!

As far as I know they're all made by Iseki. Mine is.

/ How about a forum for Challenger? #7  
"As far as I know they're all made by Iseki. Mine is."

You are mistaken, but we'll fix that. The Challenger MT200-series tractors are indeed built by Iseki in Japan (as is the AGCO ST-series, the MF GC-series, and previous tractors by Bolens, White, etc...).

The Challenger MT300-series are built by Agritalia (Carraro) in Italy, (as is the MF 3600-series and specialty tractors by most every major tractor company).

The Challenger MT400, MT500 and MT600-series are built in the AGCO plant in France, as are many AGCO and MF-branded tractors.

The Challenger MT700, MT800 and MT900-series are built in the AGCO Challenger plant here in the USA. They are only Challenger's, and not any other brand.

The Challenger WT-series are built in Brazil at the Valtra (AGCO) plant, and are mainly available in S.America only.

Challenger combines, harvesters and hay-equipment are built in various plants, some by AGCO at the Hesston, KS plant; some by Laverda in Italy (50% owned by AGCO), and elsewhere.

"As far as I know they're all made by Iseki. Mine is."

You are mistaken, but we'll fix that. The Challenger MT200-series tractors are indeed built by Iseki in Japan (as is the AGCO ST-series, the MF GC-series, and previous tractors by Bolens, White, etc...).

The Challenger MT300-series are built by Agritalia (Carraro) in Italy, (as is the MF 3600-series and specialty tractors by most every major tractor company).

The Challenger MT400, MT500 and MT600-series are built in the AGCO plant in France, as are many AGCO and MF-branded tractors.

The Challenger MT700, MT800 and MT900-series are built in the AGCO Challenger plant here in the USA. They are only Challenger's, and not any other brand.

The Challenger WT-series are built in Brazil at the Valtra (AGCO) plant, and are mainly available in S.America only.

Challenger combines, harvesters and hay-equipment are built in various plants, some by AGCO at the Hesston, KS plant; some by Laverda in Italy (50% owned by AGCO), and elsewhere.

I know that. I'm not mistaken, and nothing that I no of needs to be fixed. This thread is in regards to the 3 Iseki built lines of smaller tractors Challenger, AGCO and MF models. The Challenger 200 series, the MF 1500 series and the cousin AGCO line.

/ How about a forum for Challenger? #9  
A separate forum for Challenger compact tractors (MT200 and MT200B)may be a moot point. A couple of months ago, they only had the four larger models left on their website, now there are none. And several months ago there was a post about Challenger painted models badged as Massey Ferguson 1500 special edition models, which sounds to me like they were clearing out the Cjallenger inventory.