How big is your garden and how many tomato plants?

/ How big is your garden and how many tomato plants? #351  
I planted a row of Roma tomatoes and one of New Mexico Joe E. Parker peppers yesterday. Had wanted to get the bells in too, but ran out of time. It was too sunny today, so I still haven't got it done.

Larro

001.jpg

/ How big is your garden and how many tomato plants? #352  
I planted a row of Roma tomatoes and one of New Mexico Joe E. Parker peppers yesterday. Had wanted to get the bells in too, but ran out of time. It was too sunny today, so I still haven't got it done.

Larro

Looking good

/ How big is your garden and how many tomato plants? #353  
Looking good

I got the bell peppers transplanted this morning. Then a few minutes later it started raining, right on cue. I love it when a plan comes together.

Larro

/ How big is your garden and how many tomato plants? #354  
IMG_0292.jpgIMG_0291.jpg
this is cantaloupes i planted yesterday

IMG_0290.jpgIMG_0289.jpg
these are tomatoes in the high tunnel

zone 6a

/ How big is your garden and how many tomato plants? #355  
Randy,

Everything looks good. I hope to get a high tunnel in the next couple of years.

What type of fertilizer injector do you use with the drip? I plan to order one today from Berry Hill.

/ How big is your garden and how many tomato plants? #356  
thanks. i don't use one but if i did it would probably be a dosatron. I thought i would get one for my strawberries but the tissue culture came back with no nutrient deficiencies. i load the soil up with compost as I can. if you grow for market you will see your earnings increase significantly with a tunnel or a few tunnels. the gov't was and may still be giving grants for high tunnels and a lot of folks got theirs for free. I didn't do that though.

/ How big is your garden and how many tomato plants? #357  
Everything looks good. I hope to get a high tunnel in the next couple of years.

What type of fertilizer injector do you use with the drip? I plan to order one today from Berry Hill.

I thought the way you had mentioned greenhouse before that you already had one to start your seeds and for your wife's flowers?

/ How big is your garden and how many tomato plants? #358  
I do have a greenhouse to start seeds and flowers in. But need a large high tunnel for early and late season in the field.

/ How big is your garden and how many tomato plants? #359  
We have 30 out.
Eight are Better Boys.
Four are Lemon (Yellow) Boys
Eighteen are volunteer tomatoes from my brother's garden. Don't know what they may produce.
They are all suitably separated to hopefully prevent cross pollination.
Inbetween them all we have colored butter beans, shelly beans, green beans, purple hulls, corn, carrots, onions, and Brussel sprouts.

/ How big is your garden and how many tomato plants?
We have 30 out.
Eight are Better Boys.
Four are Lemon (Yellow) Boys
Eighteen are volunteer tomatoes from my brother's garden. Don't know what they may produce.
They are all suitably separated to hopefully prevent cross pollination.
Inbetween them all we have colored butter beans, shelly beans, green beans, purple hulls, corn, carrots, onions, and Brussel sprouts.

Do you regularly plant the Lemon Boy tomatoes and how have they worked out for you? We have not had good luck with them.