How do you Dry your Nuts?

/ How do you Dry your Nuts?
Not many have said how they crack their nuts. Other than the vise which sounds painful if you slip and get your fingers. I tend to leave my nuts in the shell until I need some. I have read that heartnuts are hard to crack and also easy, I am not sure what to expect.

/ How do you Dry your Nuts?
It's just another lame attempt at sophomoric innuendo humor that a good portion of the posts including the title is not fit for a family oriented site...

I am sure I do not have sophomoric innuendo. The girls I dated in high school were from nice families.

/ How do you Dry your Nuts? #63  
Not many have said how they crack their nuts. Other than the vise which sounds painful if you slip and get your fingers. I tend to leave my nuts in the shell until I need some. I have read that heartnuts are hard to crack and also easy, I am not sure what to expect.

:laughing: . . . Grandma did not care, once gathered, and left on the drying rack for the appropriate amount of time . . . ya got to cracken.

/ How do you Dry your Nuts? #64  
For those of you that are Prudes, you have a thing called an off button on your computer, plus there is a saying, Don稚 let the Door hit you, where the Good Lord split you. Nobody is forcing to read posts that you don稚 like.

Piney cannot help it, he has a much higher intellect than the rest of us on TBN, I am not even sure why he lowers himself to our level
:rolleyes:

/ How do you Dry your Nuts? #65  
And on second thought, I wonder why he would even read a thread name "How do you dry your nuts"?????

/ How do you Dry your Nuts? #66  
Seems like MAYBE.......
He was looking to look down that long nose of his at the rest of us lowly TBNers?????

/ How do you Dry your Nuts? #67  
Or was it.....
His primal guttural dirty instincts needing to laugh, and then his uptight mind feeling guilty and lashing out?

/ How do you Dry your Nuts? #68  

"Rocket Nut Cracker" is a good one, won't do black walnuts though. Adjustable so you don't smash t he nut but does a thorough job of cracking them.