How do you pronounce project as in "a building project"?

/ How do you pronounce project as in "a building project"? #31  
Living in upstate NY ,I have been accused of being Canadian a few times;nothing wrong with the way they speak.It also varies from providence to providence;East to West.
Grew up just a mile from the border and listened to Canadian T.V.and radio.When things were better we use to run over for take-out food or hop in the boat and run to Brockville or Prescott(Ontario).

/ How do you pronounce project as in "a building project"? #32  
Interesting. I've heard many a true 'nadian say it as "aboot". Find some youtube channels made my Canadians, it's all over the place. Even our northern US states, the closer you get to the Canadian border... the more likely you'll hear it.

Maybe you just can't hear it, because it's natural to you, LOL.
Nope we all say about the same way we say outside or out doors .....now don't get me started on Americans that pronounce the word " idea" with an r sound at the end so idear ..... ;)

/ How do you pronounce project as in "a building project"? #33  
Living in upstate NY ,I have been accused of being Canadian a few times;nothing wrong with the way they speak.It also varies from providence to providence;East to West.
Grew up just a mile from the border and listened to Canadian T.V.and radio.When things were better we use to run over for take-out food or hop in the boat and run to Brockville or Prescott(Ontario).

I don't know if I should point it out because for one I appreciate the effort, second I hate these people who point out these things despite understanding what the person meant, lastly I will probably say it nicer then most and perhaps avoid a little laugh at you expense next time so I will say it, its province not providence.

/ How do you pronounce project as in "a building project"? #34  
Nope we all say about the same way we say outside or out doors .....now don't get me started on Americans that pronounce the word " idea" with an r sound at the end so idear ..... ;)
haha yeah the extraneous use or "r" sounds is a weird one. My grandma use to always say "warsh" instead of wash, for clothes/dishes/etc.

/ How do you pronounce project as in "a building project"? #35  
Yea it's funny how intire states or even multiple state groups have similar accent whereas like Canada people within a small city in the lower 48 have destintivly different accents and dilects. For instance where I live some pronounce R silent in snoring so that it sound's like snowing.or snoing. Same thing with George. "Goge git outa bed an stop snoing."

/ How do you pronounce project as in "a building project"?
haha yeah the extraneous use or "r" sounds is a weird one. My grandma use to always say "warsh" instead of wash, for clothes/dishes/etc.
When my future wife came home from school, her mother would ask how she did on her testis.

/ How do you pronounce project as in "a building project"? #37  
Worked with some Canadians a couple years ago and they explained the use of the word “eh”. Eh=what do you think.

/ How do you pronounce project as in "a building project"? #38  
Worked with some Canadians a couple years ago and they explained the use of the word “eh”. Eh=what do you think.
Mom was Arky born,Tx raised and she said the same thing after each time she whacked me with a switch. Gonna do it again,,,,"eh",gonna do it again,,,,"eh"? Canadians probably could have heard me bawling NO MOMMA NO NEVER I PROMISE

/ How do you pronounce project as in "a building project"? #39  
In my 60 years of living and travelling all over Canada, I have never came across any Canadians that pronounce about as "aboat" or anything close to that. I see it on American TV shows when they try to joke that Canadians say it that way but I think it is a long running missinformation. Not that it matters....but it seems it should be clarified from true Canadians . So I decided to make it a project of mine today. :)
Barry Melrose. He said O-fence instead of offense or as we would say, awe-fence. Years of jokes by his US counterparts, cured him of it (almost).

/ How do you pronounce project as in "a building project"? #40  
Mom was Arky born,Tx raised and she said the same thing after each time she whacked me with a switch. Gonna do it again,,,,"eh",gonna do it again,,,,"eh"? Canadians probably could have heard me bawling NO MOMMA NO NEVER I PROMISE
Did you get sent out to chose your own switch? We did but they had to come from a particular bush in the yard. Leaving some leaves on it wasn’t a option o_O