How do you sell stuff? I have 21 sheets of Stainless Steel

/ How do you sell stuff? I have 21 sheets of Stainless Steel #11  
Where are you at? What grade of stainless? Is it mill finish or polished and filmed?

/ How do you sell stuff? I have 21 sheets of Stainless Steel #12  
The grade and finish have a big impact on the cost. My local steel supplier wants $1004 for a 126lb 5x10 sheet of polished 304 sheet. The exact same weight sheet in 409 is $491. The exact same in 439 is $533. an 81lb sheet of 18ga 304L is only $322 and its not polished.

/ How do you sell stuff? I have 21 sheets of Stainless Steel #13  
My wife takes a picture of her holding it, or near it, posts it on FB and anything can sell. 😂. She sells our honey, custom bee hives, whatever….

/ How do you sell stuff? I have 21 sheets of Stainless Steel #15  
I could do the same.... When we bought the abandoned 100yo house to renovate my wife raised her part of the payment by selling some handbags, coats and boots....

Last edited:
   / How do you sell stuff? I have 21 sheets of Stainless Steel #16  
Try to find a FB group specific to metal working. Here's a guy I bought a dog from. All CNC, 3D cad setup, and in need of stainless sheets.
Wow that dog is really something! Are all those facets individually cut and tig welded together?

/ How do you sell stuff? I have 21 sheets of Stainless Steel
The sheets are 13 gage, .089, 304, the sheets are marked. mill finish

I'm in Bloomington IN

I ventured in to FB Market place. There is a seller listed as local with a huge selection of sheet metal, all looks new and on pallets. but no such business exists in our small town. Is this a sign of a fake seller??

1706712779204.png

1706712887909.png

/ How do you sell stuff? I have 21 sheets of Stainless Steel #18  
Marketplace is the only platform I use to sell stuff. Of course there’s scammers but that’s true for anything on the internet. Meet up in person and you’re generally pretty safe from scammers. Don’t send anyone anyone codes for “verification” and be extremely skeptical of buying from someone that claims to be a dealer. Even more so if they want paid with PayPal or Zelle.

/ How do you sell stuff? I have 21 sheets of Stainless Steel #19  
The sheets are 13 gage, .089, 304, the sheets are marked. mill finish
Wow. I am always on the lookout (CraigsList) for sheet metal, flat or rolled into roof panels around here. CL still big around here where it originated, but lost a lot of ground to FB MP. I have scored some real deals on new steel on CL.

Some sellers want crazy prices. Some are just businesses that list their regular product. Just try the listing on both CL and MP and see what happens.