How hot is it?

/ How hot is it? #11  
We've had 'real feels' of over 100 (usually 102-109) for a couple of weeks now. Humidity is off the charts. Thunderstorms every afternoon but a few less this week.
Mind you ..... grass is growing well !

/ How hot is it? #12  
All I know is my renters just got a whopper electric bill. My wife pays the electric bills for our renters and then they pay her, monthly. The one west of us just got tagged for 275 bucks, the one on the east of us was 250. Ours was 150 bucks. You gotta pay to play today...

/ How hot is it? #13  
Had to go down to Palm Springs today.

C30909EB-A4F0-440D-B995-44CFE2CEA0FD.png

/ How hot is it?
Not a good time to go to PS. :cautious:

/ How hot is it? #16  
Where we live for now in the city it is 94 at 10:30pm. 42% humidity.

Where we will soon live 150 miles east is 84 degrees and 85% humidity.

This time of year I miss the dry heat of Vegas.

/ How hot is it? #17  
Low 80’s by day, and low 60’s at night most of this week. Humidity is running slightly higher than ideal. It’s textbook summer weather in south-central Michigan.

/ How hot is it?
Humidity is a key comfort factor. When you add the humidity and temperature together you get what is known as the heat index. A heat index of 150 is a dangerous. At 10pm we have
76º
42%

/ How hot is it? #19  
All I know is my renters just got a whopper electric bill. My wife pays the electric bills for our renters and then they pay her, monthly. The one west of us just got tagged for 275 bucks, the one on the east of us was 250. Ours was 150 bucks. You gotta pay to play today...
Your electric bill and mine are pretty similar. The AC doesn't kick on until it's about 90. Tomorrow will hit 100, so the AC will get a workout. Daytime humidity is about 15%, so it cools off fast at night. I'm about to set a box fan in the window and go to bed, then we'll close the windows at dawn.

/ How hot is it? #20  
Your electric bill and mine are pretty similar. The AC doesn't kick on until it's about 90. Tomorrow will hit 100, so the AC will get a workout. Daytime humidity is about 15%, so it cools off fast at night. I'm about to set a box fan in the window and go to bed, then we'll close the windows at dawn.
We don’t have AC in our house. On a typical summer, the high temperatures are in June (90 degrees) then we cool down to the low 80s in July/August when the rainy monsoon season kicks in. This year the rains are late and we are in the mid 90s and only cooling to 70 at night. I’m about ready to get a bid on AC installation. Our electric bill is always higher in early summer even without AC, because I’m running the well pump more for watering things. It drops once we start getting rains and can stop the outdoor watering.