How long before Compact Diesels are obsolete?

/ How long before Compact Diesels are obsolete? #173  
Go ahead and eat your elephants ears on the chesterfield. I’ll come sit with you as soon as I take these runners off.

/ How long before Compact Diesels are obsolete? #174  
Go ahead and eat your elephants ears on the chesterfield. I’ll come sit with you as soon as I take these runners off.

Some will not understand!

/ How long before Compact Diesels are obsolete? #175  
Some will not understand!

Just how long will he be sitting on the 1970s couch rubbing his Canadian feet? I'm just two loonie for a Timmies right now, so it better be a double-double. eh.

/ How long before Compact Diesels are obsolete? #176  
I love the speed limits in Canada, because I can drive so much faster!

No no no, are you crasy, it's how many klicks you get, not the speed limit.

/ How long before Compact Diesels are obsolete? #177  
A little over a year ago I looked into the electric concept while shopping for a tiny excavator. Here’s what I came up with. The tiny excavator holds about 4 gallons of diesel and will run most the day on that tank. I can fill the tank in less than a minute with the transfer tank on my truck. The same machine with the electric power train lasted about 7 hrs if you gave it time to recharge while you took a 30 minute lunch break. To fully charge it would take a few hours and requires there to be power available on site. I couldn’t even charge it at my yard as there is no power in the barn. I see the advantages but I feel electric powered equipment has a long ways to go before I’ll consider it. All that being said, super happy with my Kubota powered Bobcat E10.
IMG_5811.JPG

/ How long before Compact Diesels are obsolete? #178  
   / How long before Compact Diesels are obsolete? #179  
great looking machine! The small excavators are so handy, I know our U-35 is in that category. Battery units will one day be available perhaps and if getting 6-8 hrs of use off one charge would be adequate for a whole host of buyers.

Ricn