How long has Chucke2009 been back?

/ How long has Chucke2009 been back?
California,
I usually went to something else as soon as Chucke started talking politics so I don't know anything first hand. From what others have said he must have gone far right wing politically and displeased someone at youtube.
It wasn't my intention to upset those who didn't like his welding videos. They were my main interest.

/ How long has Chucke2009 been back? #13  
Maybe a tweaker? That vid covers a very simple subject but Chucke describes it with overwhelming intensity! He takes far too long for the simplicity of his project.

He got banned off YT? For what specifically? I watched a couple of his welder comparison vids a while back and learned a little. But he was unbearable to watch so I haven't seen any since. He would drive me up the wall if he were a co-worker I had to put up with!

What's the rest of the story?
He read the manifesto from the New Zealand shooter.

/ How long has Chucke2009 been back? #15  
People get a little popularity and followers and they think their fame is their opportunity to push their views, rather it be political or religious. And it rarely ends well. You loose followers.

Look at all those in hollywood. They got rich and famous for their acting talent. People on both sides of the line can find common ground and enjoy a good movie. But when they want to push their viewpoints at every chance they get....they are gonna alienate half of their viewers/supporters.

Just stick to what you are good at and let sleeping dogs lie.

/ How long has Chucke2009 been back? #16  
He definitely shared his opinions, but it was his channel and followers so he's free to do as he pleases. I watched a ton of his stuff when I was learning to stick weld and found it helpful. I wish the rules were consistent for both sides.

/ How long has Chucke2009 been back? #18  
He definitely shared his opinions, but it was his channel and followers so he's free to do as he pleases. I watched a ton of his stuff when I was learning to stick weld and found it helpful. I wish the rules were consistent for both sides.
No argument here.

Just pointing out that this country is pretty much split 50/50 on politics. So by even bringing it up you are likely to alienate half of your followers.

Sure he can do whatever he pleases....but in the interest of self preservation on trying to become successful....it is best to just talk about what you are good at and leave the politics out of it.

/ How long has Chucke2009 been back? #19  
Thats why I watch the Russian and Indian you tubers.
I cant understand a thing they are a sayin. But they do possess an amazing amount of ingenuity. They can use junk we throw away and make stuff that works well.
Seems like most of the USA posters are always trying to sensationalize their vids.
Major Fail
Dont Breath Until You Watch This
I Cant Believe This Happened

/ How long has Chucke2009 been back? #20  
I stopped watching him when he would go off on his rants. Too bad because his entry into farming hay videos were pretty good.