How many hours will a 17HP Kawasaki Industrial Engine run without major problems?

/ How many hours will a 17HP Kawasaki Industrial Engine run without major problems? #21  
I changed my oil at the end every season on a 17 hp KW, but I was wondering if maybe using full synthetic oil would extend the life of my engine. I currently use conventional Valvoline 10/30. It currently has 630 hours on it with no issues and doesn’t smoke. Just curious.

/ How many hours will a 17HP Kawasaki Industrial Engine run without major problems? #22  
Impossible for anyone to know how long any individual engine will last.

Much like, when will I die... tomorrow, or years from now. When the time comes, it comes.

We put in additives to the gas, additives to the oil, take vitamins, exercise, change to synthetics, etc., etc. and no one knows to what real affect any of it is... because there is no "control" to compare to in the end.

/ How many hours will a 17HP Kawasaki Industrial Engine run without major problems? #23  
Have a 1989 JD 180 with 17hp Kawi engine that runs as good as the day it was purchased 32 years ago. Doesn't burn a drop of oil and starts like a dream. Replaced the battery twice, change oil once a season and that's it. Heck the plugs have never been changed which I doing at the end of this season. Doesn't have an hour meter but it's got a minimum of 1500 hours and it's going to out last me at this rate. Just now need to replace the spindle bearings on the 46" mower. Still has original tires but I'm going to put some tubes in as they very very slowly lose air. Wonder if machines made by JD will be running this well 30+ years from now? lol

/ How many hours will a 17HP Kawasaki Industrial Engine run without major problems? #24  
Wonder if machines made by JD will be running this well 30+ years from now? lol

I won't, will you? :)