how many kioti ck 27 owners out there....

/ how many kioti ck 27 owners out there.... #1  

calfal

Tractor
kubota l275 power king 14/24 kioti ck27
hey,,i am a recently owner of a ck 27,, bought it used from my nephew 419 hrs on it rite now.. i am very happy with it.. seems like the brake light stay on,, need to put a stronger spring,, love the power steering,, and still practicing with the front end loader... it came with a 5 ft brush hog and a 5 ft box blade..i recently put a golf cart top on it with a super hi flow radiator fan to cool me,,let me know about yours,, thanks

/ how many kioti ck 27 owners out there.... #2  
I have a CK27HST. It has exceeded my expectations..
No issues

/ how many kioti ck 27 owners out there.... #3  
I did not understand the logic of building a CK 27 ? They already had the CK 30 !

/ how many kioti ck 27 owners out there.... #4  
I have a 2015 CK27. Bought it used at 1 yr old with 190 hrs. It now has 1200 hrs. We live in a National Forest so i needed something smaller that can get in and around the trees. Great machine that does what i wanted it to do. Just wish the loader could lift more weight. I have a 5' BB. 4 ft Woods brush hog, WM8H wood chipper, post hole digger and pallet forks. I have had to put news seals in the loader cylinders...i do alot of loader work and the BX expanded tooth bar really works well when digging and taking out small trees and brush.

/ how many kioti ck 27 owners out there.... #5  
My only complaint with my CK27hst is that I should have gone to the 35 or 40 so I would have A/C. The heated cab works good. I plow snow in a T-shirt and thermal shirt over that.

/ how many kioti ck 27 owners out there.... #6  
I have the CK 30 hst with cab and love it. Hard working little beast.