How many of your friends do NOT have tractors?

/ How many of your friends do NOT have tractors? #81  
Need to hook a plow behind that little D2 and put her to work!
I'd love to, but that one isn't mine. They are highly sought after around here. 😀

All the best,

Peter

/ How many of your friends do NOT have tractors? #82  
Not including neighbors, I'm that one friend who has a tractor. Most of my friends don't live on properties large enough to need a tractor.
Ditto

/ How many of your friends do NOT have tractors? #84  
PartyFinal.jpg

/ How many of your friends do NOT have tractors? #86  
Lots of neighbors have farms and tractors. But friends...? I'm long-time retired and most of my friends are as well. Can't think of one that has a tractor.

/ How many of your friends do NOT have tractors?
   / How many of your friends do NOT have tractors? #88  
This is actually a very good question, one I really had to stop & think about. Although I only have a few friends 'round here, I believe all but one has at least one tractor - most 100+hp. The one that doesn't currently have a tractor is waiting for an insurance claim to be paid so he can replace the three that burned up in his shed.

I also have many friend that are still active duty military. I'm not aware of any of them having a tractor; however, most of them have something that is usually "Tracked" or has ginormous tires, have wings or rotors and/or go boom in the night (daytime too) these items are usually significantly bigger than a tractor and are assigned/Hand receipted to them. Does that count?

/ How many of your friends do NOT have tractors? #89  
My friends are either part time farmers, like me, or full time. We all lend stuff (not just tractors) to each other.

/ How many of your friends do NOT have tractors?
most of them have something that is usually "Tracked" or has ginormous tires, have wings or rotors and/or go boom in the night (daytime too) these items are usually significantly bigger than a tractor and are assigned/Hand receipted to them. Does that count?
I don't know if it counts, yet it sure makes me envious!!!!

Tell them to come home safely. 👍 We're praying for them.