How many teeth should I add to my 4 in 1 bucket/tooth mount style-Beast Mode

/ How many teeth should I add to my 4 in 1 bucket/tooth mount style-Beast Mode #21  
My PT1850 has 7 teeth on the grapple bucket which is the rock bucket that PT added a grapple to.

Ken

/ How many teeth should I add to my 4 in 1 bucket/tooth mount style-Beast Mode #22  
I have a full width Rankin tooth bar on my six foot bucket. Eight teeth, evenly spaced across six feet.

IMG_0005.jpeg

/ How many teeth should I add to my 4 in 1 bucket/tooth mount style-Beast Mode #25  
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII LIKE IT!

/ How many teeth should I add to my 4 in 1 bucket/tooth mount style-Beast Mode #26  
I'm thinking about modifying my ratchet rake to where it bolts onto my 4 in 1 vs strapping it to my oem bucket.

I'm worried that the force on the FEL would be too much?

/ How many teeth should I add to my 4 in 1 bucket/tooth mount style-Beast Mode #27  
Personally, I prefer the Ratchet Rake vs a bolt on one.

Ken

/ How many teeth should I add to my 4 in 1 bucket/tooth mount style-Beast Mode #28  
While the beast mode is cool I worry about bending your bucket. Is the lip heavily reinforced?

/ How many teeth should I add to my 4 in 1 bucket/tooth mount style-Beast Mode #29  
While the beast mode is cool I worry about bending your bucket. Is the lip heavily reinforced?
I'd be concerned about that as well. I had a 3/4 yard bucket on an IH2500B with oversized lift cylinders. I damaged the heck out of the bucket prying on tree roots. Ended up taking it to a welding shop to straighten out the leading edge, re-welding the crack across the rear of the bucket, and adding a 6" piece of 1/2" flat stock across the entire width of the bottom side of the bucket lip for more support. Then a new cutting edge.

It's amazing the power that hydraulics can have to bend plate steel.

/ How many teeth should I add to my 4 in 1 bucket/tooth mount style-Beast Mode
No issues so far. The lip on the 4 in 1 bucket is very thick and the pressure from going into the dirt goes to the back section of the dozer portion of the bucket which seems to take it well.
20210512_165354.jpg

Last edited: