How many times a day do you eat

/ How many times a day do you eat #1  

Tomtint

Elite Member
Tractor
L3700SU
We were out to dinner last night and the topic came up. There were 3 people who were all on some type of diet. No carbs, all protein, no sugar etc... I was saying that I typically eat one meal a day, typically dinner. In the morning I'm never hungry..I have a couple cups of coffee before 9qm, then another one or 2 for lunch, by 4pm I'm hungry.

/ How many times a day do you eat #2  
Breakfast lunch enough to take the edge off maybe snack during mid afternoon,dinner my main meal. :licking:

/ How many times a day do you eat #3  
We were out to dinner last night and the topic came up. There were 3 people who were all on some type of diet. No carbs, all protein, no sugar etc... I was saying that I typically eat one meal a day, typically dinner. In the morning I'm never hungry..I have a couple cups of coffee before 9qm, then another one or 2 for lunch, by 4pm I'm hungry.

Health lies in healthy circadian habits | Satchin Panda | TEDxBeaconStreet - YouTube

You are ahead of your time! Might live forever.....

/ How many times a day do you eat #4  
Don't care to have breakfast. Often just one BIG meal a day. No holds barred!

Quit my weekend drinking a month ago. Man, I find myself hungry without those calories.

/ How many times a day do you eat #6  
One coffee first thing in morn, bowl of cereal soon after. Lunch is usually a sandwich.....Regular supper, meat/potatoes, veggies etc. My wife has to have a little something every 2 hrs or gets the shakes...Blood sugar seems a bit out of whack, but the doctor can't find anything...puzzling. Her mother was the same.

/ How many times a day do you eat #7  
One coffee first thing in morn, bowl of cereal soon after. Lunch is usually a sandwich.....Regular supper, meat/potatoes, veggies etc.

I'll have something a little more substantial for breakfast (more of a lunch item as opposed to traditional breakfast fare) but otherwise same for me. Probably should have a smaller meal for supper than I do. Don't do coffee...never developed a taste for it, wife did get me to drink tea when we first started dating.

/ How many times a day do you eat #8  
BIG breakfast every morning just after getting up. Then a light supper in the evening.

Don't understand how anyone can function having to do hard physical labor without having a good breakfast beforehand.

/ How many times a day do you eat #9  
2+snack. No breakfast, main meal at noon, light meal at 5pm and a small snack in the evening. 2 coffees from 6-9am, 1 at noon and one between 3-5pm.

/ How many times a day do you eat #10  
Four meals a day for me. Plus a protein shake pre workout and protein smoothie post workout.

Celery juice on an empty stomach when I get up

IMG_7196.jpg

And a coffee or two later in the day.