How many zerk fittings

/ How many zerk fittings #1  

Alan46

Elite Member
Tractor
KiotiCK25 HST
Hi all, I have a CK 25 HST I was wanting too know how many greese fittings there are including the bucket?
Thanks for your help👍🏻 Happy new year!🚜🚜🚜✌🏻

/ How many zerk fittings #2  
Should be in your manual; some equipment have stickers on them showing the locations

Otherwise, it’s just a matter of going over the equipment looking at any spots that have movement to see if there’s a zerk there.

/ How many zerk fittings
Should be in your manual; some equipment have stickers on them showing the locations

Otherwise, it’s just a matter of going over the equipment looking at any spots that have movement to see if there’s a zerk there.
Thanks for your help!✌��️

/ How many zerk fittings #4  
Hi all, I have a CK 25 HST I was wanting too know how many greese fittings there are including the bucket?
I'm pretty sure there are fewer than 1,000. But that's what it feels like, sometimes. My CK27 has at least 28 important zerks, but when working underneath I keep finding more. Treadle, brake pedals, cruise control, they're just everywhere.

I approve, but finding them all is an adventure.

edit: definitely not in the manuals

/ How many zerk fittings
I'm pretty sure there are fewer than 1,000. But that's what it feels like, sometimes. My CK27 has at least 28 important zerks, but when working underneath I keep finding more. Treadle, brake pedals, cruise control, they're just everywhere.

I approve, but finding them all is an adventure.

edit: definitely not in the manuals

Thanks for the laughs, so far I have counted about 175 still looking for more! Had to buy a DeWalt 20 volt greese gun ( couldn't resist the holiday sale ) always wanted one! Happy new year bro!✌��️

/ How many zerk fittings #6  
I just bought myself the 20v Dewalt grease gun too. Unbelievable how many grease fittings are on these tractors...and some of the attachments (back hoe, for example...). After one season of trying to hit them all with my old pump-style manual grease gun...I broke down and parted with the $$$ for the battery operated gun.

/ How many zerk fittings #7  
The exact count: One more than the amount of grease in your grease gun:laughing:

I swear I have Grease Vampire loose. Every time I go to use the gun it seems like it's out of grease!

/ How many zerk fittings #8  
I just bought myself the 20v Dewalt grease gun too. Unbelievable how many grease fittings are on these tractors...and some of the attachments (back hoe, for example...). After one season of trying to hit them all with my old pump-style manual grease gun...I broke down and parted with the $$$ for the battery operated gun.

I was in Home Depot before Christmas, and noticed a Ryobi branded 18v grease gun. They had a promo for a free tool if you buy the batteries and charger for 99 bucks. I don't know how well it'll hold up, but seems to work pretty good so far (only used it once).